Bottomless Mags is definitely Moze’s most underutilized skill tree. Most people go full Demolition Woman and some Shield of Retribution and never actually get to experience the bullet spam play style that is SO MUCH FUN. Here are a few changes that would make Bottomless Mags a better tree to invest in.
-This is great for inflating magazine size. But because it requires us to have specific matching gear, there should be additional bonuses based on Manufacturers.
- Vladolf (maximum of 5 items) : +3% fire rate, and an additional +3% mag size per Vladolf item
- Torgue (maximum of 5 items): +3% splash damage and a further +1 grenade capacity per Torgue item.
- Hyperion (maximum of 6 items): +5% handling and +4% accuracy per Hyperion item.
- Dahl (maximum of 4 items): +5% gun damage and +5% mode switch speed per Dahl item.
- Atlas (maximum of 5 items): +4% projectile speed and +4% critical damage per Atlas item.
- Jakobs (maximum of 4 items): +4% gun damage and +4% critical damage per Jakobs item.
- Tediore (maximum of 5 items): +3% splash damage and a further +4% magazine size per Tediore item.
-This is Moze’s only movement based skill and the other VHs have multiple movement speed skills. To compensate for this, I would add a 10-15% movement speed buff that would be always on. This would make this skill a no-brainer for most builds.
-As it is, this skill is just okay. But, emptying our mags goes against the whole purpose of this skill tree. So here’s a few ideas for reworking this skill.
- +36% damage depending on how long Moze continuously fires her weapon (kind of like Green Monster).
- +36% damage depending on how long Moze goes without reloading her currently equipped weapon (kind of like Blast Master).
- +36% damage the more ammo Moze has in her weapons magazine (the reverse of Click,Click as of now).
Some For The Road:
-Great skill and a must have for most builds. I would just allow it to stack with the Moze-specific annoint that does the exact same and +1 from classmods. Allowing the 3 to stack would mean 15 seconds of infinite ammo and would create some cool new builds.