A Hot Fix for Battleborn Has Rolled Out Today, 11/21/17

(Gearbox Licensing Human) #1

A hot fix for Battleborn has rolled out on all platforms today, November 21st! Full notes can be found below!

General

• Fixed issue where bot subs would not spawn.

Titles

• Fixed issue with “Nope, Nope, Nope!” and “Heliophage” titles not displaying correctly

As always, if you experience issues with this fix, contact support.gearboxsoftware.com!

12 Likes
Bots in PvP to replace leavers?
(Penguin connoisseur.) #2

It’s my birthday in exactly one month, and the Mayans didn’t give me the apocalypse that they promised me five years ago. I’d absolutely love for Toby’s damage to be made useful again as a present this year, Gearbox. Though, even if you don’t, i’ll still love you for giving me Toby in the first place. :heart:

And, yes, i will be asking for Toby’s railgun damage back this Christmas as well. :smirk:

5 Likes
(The MONTANA!!) #3

Don’t forget thorn’s arrows as well. Feel free to give her ult a nerf while doing it please.

A guy can dream right @TheOneTrueToby.

Also, when did you change your name?

3 Likes
(Augustus Benedict) #4

@MereAtGBX
Could you guys look into maybe taking some of, if not all, of that damage buff to Oscar. Nobody needs a free Symbiotic Gauntlet slapped onto them.

7 Likes
(Penguin connoisseur.) #5

When i realized that my purpose in life was to preach The Destroyer’s word.

I have some pamphlets for you to read… :smirk:

2 Likes
(The MONTANA!!) #6

You dare mock me with your pamphlets made from the many deaths of sacred trees! How dare you! :wink:

2 Likes
(Cheersploding as I type!) #7

Aaaaaaaaand back on topic now, please.

4 Likes
(PSN: Peanutfluffer) #8

I’ve seen the other topic in the Multiplayer discussion regarding bot subs but I feel like saying; why are we told about a fix to a change we weren’t even told about in the first place?

3 Likes
(Zen Disk) #9

I’m pretty surprised you still roll fixes out. It’s really cool. :beers:

2 Likes
(The Title Master) #10

At what point did you wanna tell us they WOULD spawn? :joy: Or did I miss something? :confused:

5 Likes
(Jennerit Supremacist) #11

Actually the OM buff gave him more damage than a symbiotic gauntlet would have…

2 Likes
(Augustus Benedict) #12

I thought it was a symbiotic and the bonus 9.10 from symbiotic legend effect?

(Jennerit Supremacist) #13

Actually symbiotic is bugged and gives less damage than it should. If I recall correctly it’s a 16% buff at full health with a max roll.

1 Like
(Augustus Benedict) #14

Well what do you know. Something bugged in battleborn

2 Likes
(Jennerit Supremacist) #15

Shocking, isn’t it?

(Inbound Titan - Killing you with SCIENCE!!!!!) #16

This 100%
Pendles should be able to get to a sniper without fear of insta-death. By the time I respawn and get to her, she’s already got her Ult back and round and round it goes…

I’m not dumb enough to do that but just saying, it definitely needs a damage nerf.

3 Likes
(The MONTANA!!) #17

All I want is her arrow damage back. Nerf her ult, nerf her bleed, nerf her health. I just want to be able to hit people with her main attack, and make it so it doesn’t tickle them

3 Likes
(Insanity Incarnate ) #18

Got my hopes up for future hot fixes. I haven’t seen one in a bit. Maybe we’ll even get a small patch to change the meta

(Ckx00000) #19

Seconded. Absolutely best shooter(possibly character) in the game now.