A Hot Fix has Rolled Out for Battleborn on All Platforms - November 17th, 2017

(Gearbox Licensing Human) #1

A hot fix for Battleborn has rolled out today, November 17th. Here’s what you need to know:

Challenges

Enabled challenge progression in Private Matches for the following Play Modes:

• Versus Classic
  • Versus Face-Off
  • Versus Supercharge

Below is a statement from Producer Anthony Nicholson on the fix:

“Out of heartfelt gratitude for the community’s undying support and in celebration of Battleborn Day 3, we’re pleased to announce that we’ve enabled challenge progression in Versus Classic, Versus Face-Off, and Versus Supercharge private matches for the foreseeable future. We hope you all enjoyed the surprise as much as we did. Happy Battleborn Day!”

You can review the full history of Battleborn notes here. If you experience any issues concerning this hot fix, please contact support.gearboxsoftware.com!

27 Likes

(30% more flak) #2

tumblr_inline_op1a8qA8kX1qkdy13_540

11 Likes

Well, I did. :slight_smile:

Was the first one on our team today to find out and the initial confusion about the progress bar when capturing a thrall soon turned into a huge smile on my face when someone else confirmed they got one too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #4

Cool, cool… Uh… Can Toby have his railgun damage back too? Pwease…?

TB1_2

4 Likes

(Kain Zilla) #5

I’m so happy.

Love you, Gearbox!

4 Likes

(Oliver Wicks) #6

This news has absolutely made my day and I offer my sincerest thanks to the people that made this happen :blush:! All I ask for now, is that Kelvin’s Micro Mist challenge is fixed so it tracks progress in the Bot modes.

0 Likes

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #7

@Jythri told us to thank “OopsiePoopsie” (whoever that is) for this fix :joy: Big huge thanks for anyone else involved in this very welcomed change – the perfect endgame for people to get the last elusive rewards. Just played 7 hours straight – literally through the night, no rest – with a boatload of wonderful people ranging from devs to remarkable community members and other familiar faces, and it was so much fun hanging out with everyone (despite the exhaustion this useless bag of meat generates).

Just really happy that I got to experience Battleborn as it was, from the start to the end, and I’m sincerely thankful for everyone for that priviledge. It has been simply an incredible journey, and today I made a lot of new, good memories to add to the pile. Kinda makes me feel humbled to look back and see how far we’ve come when this game was what connected us.

Thank you Gearbox for your stupendous and awe-inspiring labor of love, and thank you for the sharing the journey so closely with the players. :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

(Deandes in crime) #8

Yes! Thank you GBX!

Looks like you’ll be able to obtain those ever elusive Supercharge titles now @Ashbweh.

4 Likes

(Obliterated in the Man-Barbecue of Combat) #9

It took a frackin’ year and a half, but you guys finally did it. Me and a friend did some 1v1 Capture matches (real talk: if you get a chance, try it) and were able to knock out some “Participate in Killing X Battleborn 5 Times” challenges. Good times. :heart:

Aside: Turns out Alani v Ambra is a mostly even match. Slightly in favor of Ambra unless Alani’s aim is on point. 6/4 Ambra from what I could tell.

0 Likes

(The Title Master) #10

Yeah on private :confused: Ah well, I guess I’m ready to start grinding tonight :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

(Vagrantsun) #11

Confirmed as A Good Idea.

1 Like

(Cast Iron Chef) #12

2 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #13

gd9zPgB

Gifs are better than memes, which means i win! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

(Jennerit Supremacist) #14

The only thing better than memes are dank memes.

3 Likes

(Augustus Benedict) #15

If Toby gets his railgun back, Benedict gets his health back or his damage.

1 Like

(Penguin connoisseur.) #16

Wait, were those stealth-nerfed in the fall update as well?

1 Like

(Augustus Benedict) #17

I think the one before. I dunno. I might track down the notes for it. I complained about it a long while ago.

0 Likes

(The Title Master) #18

If Benedict gets his health or damage back, Thorn gets her arrow damage back.

0 Likes

(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #19

If Thorn gets her arrow damage back,
Miko gets his movement speed back.

1 Like

(BM tutor) #20

Rath wants his dreadwind back as well :kissing_heart:

2 Likes