A Hotfix for Battleborn is Rolling Out Today, 9/14/17

(Penguin connoisseur.) #86

Wait… M-Most of the time…? :disappointed:

Heeey… Stooop…

OH YEAH?! WELL- W-Well…

I’M NOT CRYING, I STUBBED A TALON!! :cry:

3 Likes

(Darth Huggles) #87

Solo’d a stray Boldur today. Once. Gotta say these nerfs might be counter to his lore of being unkillable but at least there’s now a slight risk to Boldur diving your base defenses.

TBH he did it three times without a wave to back him up and died once. It’s kinda funny that the caldarius tried to do the same thing but gave up after getting melted a few times from the raw DPS our team was putting out. Maybe caldarius needs a buff or two so he can do his job as well as Boldur.

Haha I’m kidding please don’t do that.

Maybe the next balance should include a leash for Boldur. But at least the nerfs had a positive effect on penalizing this style of gameplay. It’s still hard to kill him as it should be to kill a tank… But now it’s harder for him to escape… As it should be for a tank. xD

I think this hot fix was pretty neat all in all.

5 Likes

(Champion of the Battle Pits) #89

I see what you did there…

0 Likes

(Champion of the Battle Pits) #90

Jeez… Bolder getting nerfed as hard as Galilea…

0 Likes

(Like the cereal...) #91

Well, this was an unexpected gift! I thought there were not to be any hot fixes until the patch. I’m happy I was wrong. Boldur’s mobility and survivability were curtailed somewhat, but he’s still an aggro-tank. I didn’t think Oscar Mike’s UPR-AR7 needed any love, but since a lot of newer players tend to choose him, and I enjoy using him, the buff is appreciated! Thanks, GBX!

0 Likes

(Deandes in crime) #92

Only when a certain Finisci is brought into the topic of conversation does it become ‘most’ of the time.

I know your weaknesses too. :wink:

2 Likes

(Rasterranger) #93

eh I think boldur still needs more nerfs. these nerfs didn’t change much. he still can have a lot of damage resistance. between his stun, overshield, and shield who needs the survivability of rage? I hope the damage nerf is noticeable, but probably not. I don’t know why they keep handling boldur with kid gloves. other characters got hit with the hammer for less than what boldur is capable of.

1 Like

(Inbound Titan - Killing you with SCIENCE!!!!!) #94

No Deande hit box fix/enlargement :frowning:

Glad to see Boldur won’t be as much of a walking cheat hopefully. I never understood why Isic’s shield breaks instantly but Boldur/Gali have shields for days.

Edit: Just saw the BP was delayed until today so there’s still hope crosses fingers

0 Likes

(Deandes in crime) #95

Sorry for getting so defensive about her, she is my main after all, but there’s just been so many ‘nerf Deande’ posts lately that I guess you could say my patience is wearing thin. You shoulda specified that it was a joke and I wouldn’t have responded so seriously. You see, I’m biased, and if I find a nerf Deande post, I’ll immediately start to argue that she’s balanced. =P

3 Likes

(Kain Zilla) #96

Remember, friends, hot pink is the colour of satire.

It will catch on someday…

4 Likes

Well played then, got almost every Deande main I know on here with a single strike.

Oh … whoops.

1 Like

(Kayahhtick) #98

Did not realize that… huh

0 Likes

(Kayahhtick) #99

It’s all good. I don’t think I’ve ever played against a deande that made me think she needs a serious nerf

1 Like

(Kayahhtick) #100

It’s all good, y’all are pretty good at proving your point and are quite a bit more passionate than the Reddit folks.

0 Likes

(oblivianmt) #101

Nice really needed that bolder nerf thanks gbx

1 Like

(wisecarver) #102

Except for those of us who got the game for Story and OPs.

0 Likes

(Lynxwolfe same screen name on everything) #103

Just nerf all my favorites then kill the game.

WTF

0 Likes

(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #104

If I may, do you have a reddit account? If you feel like telling me, send it in a PM… or I guess just post it here…

0 Likes

(Kayahhtick) #105

Yep. Tonyd1989. On the BB subreddit my GT is in my flair, which is my username on here.

0 Likes

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #106

I know it’s too late now, but I really hope they fixed the glitch that causes Ghalt’s Ult to crash your game.

0 Likes