A Kelvin Helix suggestion

(tcma01) #1

So my suggestion is make icy trail his default sublimate ability and make stun take it’s spot in his helix this would nerf the stun by making it not have swelling wind and make icy trail useable by giving it swelling wind. thoughts?

(Velocitas est Vita) #2

Could be a thing, but remember his stun is still useable as an escape skill, not just an initiator.

(Luke K.B) #3

I just want two things for icy trail.

1-- I want the 3 second slow timer to reset constantly while their standing on it so that the slow doesn’t end while their still standing on it… this irks me so much. (But… I don’t know if it was ninja-fixed in the new update or now)

2-- I want a d.o.t effect on the icy trail as well.

I don’t even have to explain why the 2nd change would make this a viable helix choice… lane clear

1 Like
(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #4

No, no damage on trail that is too much, by the way I think it always refreshed, it was my best choice for thorns, mellkas, and caldies

(tcma01) #5

The stun in itself is not the escape sublimate is, he would still have the escape he would just have to sacrifice a bit of it to get the stun.

(Velocitas est Vita) #6

Okay yeah, that would work.

Why change the stun? Is it too much?

(Luke K.B) #10

I’m not talking about any crazy prepatch OM incendiary grenades d.o.t.
Something relatively weak but still semi threatening. Maybe 30 dps at level 3 and it can go up by 3 per level after that.

(tcma01) #11

I’ve just seen him in every match I’ve played since they buffed him,and while I like seeing him more the fact that he is picked just for sublimate stun especially in premades irks me.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #12

If they pick him only for the stun, that is just sad

1 Like
(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #13

I feel he really does not need that

(Ambra's Arbiter) #14

Why did you get flagged? You did absolutely nothing wrong

(tcma01) #15

Hes my brother and it flagged him for being on the same ip adress as me.

1 Like
(Ambra's Arbiter) #16

Ah pay that makes sense. Does it do that often?

(PSN ID Apophis_SunEater) #17

They could make the stun only happen in a radius around Kelvin when he activates and deactivates sublimate and have the slow trail behind him. Boom, problem solved.