A little torn (a tale of roller coaster emotions)

First of all, the update took almost 22 hours download, so THAT sucked.
But then, I found out that the daily and main challenges were progressing, so i was able to compete about 7 of those.
Then, after missing my chances (picking Kelvin vs. Ambra, Galilea vs. OM, then switching off Whiskey JUST before fighting OM), I finally got Galilea vs. Ambra and was chomping at the bit to inish Gal’s lore.
Within the first 3 minutes of a meltdown match, I had 2 kills and 2 assists vs. Ambra. Getting excited about FINALLY completing this challenge.
For the rest of the match, I SWEAR the Ambra bot was hiding from me. I went back and forth between lanes, watching my radar for her and watching the “respawn queue” to see if someone else had killed her.
I didn’t see her dead for the whole match and only saw her as our ultra minion scored running around a corner away from me.

Not happy.

Next time, Ambra: you are MINE!

6 Likes

This is not what I thought this would be about
Well
uh…
Good luck in your future lore hunting
:+1:

4 Likes

Natalie Imbruglia would be proud

1 Like

Well, I AM cold and I AM shamed…
…I won’t finish that line.

3 Likes

Got the b*tch.
Now just have to finish off Alani’s version of it.

For revenge, the CPU didn’t give me a SINGLE match in 3 hours where I fought Oscar Mike (going for Whiskey’s lore).

The VERY next match, after picking another character, the CPU pots TWO Mikes on the opposing team.

#Grr

Lucked out and for him the match after. But this game mode is definitely trolling me.