A Message from Randy Varnell

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #331

I’ll be honest, I was a little concerned when I signed in last night and all queue times were listed as “long”, but it wasn’t actually that bad. Must be pretty discouraging for the PC players though.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #332

Nothing new there… sobs

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #333

:hugs:

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #334

I really hope the Patch ETA is divulged SOON. I’ve seen an alarming loss of interest that might not be reversible if it takes too long.

Oh, and as much as I try to play, I kind of have been discouraged due to now being completely unable to play Public games with green connections. Even with green connection I still end up feeling as if I’m in Yellow/Red.

Honestly just want the update to spend the plat I bought/accumulated for no apparent reason.

(DRKmain) #335

PETA!? conspiracy

(Too Many Games) #336

Maybe this farewell letter should’ve came on the day of the patch, or a week after the patch.

Now that all the outlets have gone off to say Battleborn will be ceasing development, interest immediately drops, thus population takes a hit despite that the new patch isn’t even out.

Either that or people really like Divinity: Original Sin 2.

What does that have to do with anything? Besides that it’s my favorite franchise? 75k+ players Day 1 on Steam and not counting GOG? Nothing. Nothing at all.

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #337

I blame PETA for my bad connection. They thought the servers were made of Ivory and albino tiger pelts.

(What does it all mean!?) #338

Those on the other side of the world (Australia and much of Asia) have had mostly yellow/red since launch… And given GBX’s track record with these patches, I wouldn’t be waiting up nights…

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #339

That was happening to me tonight, but it wasn’t just the BB servers. I was having issues connecting with XBox Live, EA game servers, and a few web sites. Normally my internet connection is rock solid, and I wasn’t having difficulty with all connections just some. Makes me wonder if there was an issue at one of the big exchanges in north-eastern US?

(Obliterated in the Man-Barbecue of Combat) #340

Oh yeah, if nothing else, I want @Jythri and everyone else here to know that I will always enjoy this game far more than Overwatch.

Seriously, I booted up Overwatch after fixing my controller and was quickly reminded why I don’t play very often. :rage:

(Can't stand ya) #341

This is pretty much what ruined it for me.

Feeling like Patrick Swayze in Ghost every game gets old after a while.

(Ozcomingfroo) #342

As a player From Middle east, this statement is true

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #343

I want that patch, and I want it NOW.

RIGHT NOW.

did it work?

patch notes?
sour patches?
anything?
no?

;_;

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #344

Awards scout @Rabid_Explosions the “Patch of Impatience”.

Wear it proudly…

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #345

Impatient is just “I’m Patient” without the fancy grammar sh*t.

o.e

(CTT | Beta | Firstborn | Founder | Savior of the Universe) #347

Patch is coming October 12th. I’ve never guessed right in the past. This is my last chance.

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #348

Oh, sweet; the guessing pool started! I’m gonna go with October 5th!

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #349

I’ll take October 26th then.

Fall update release date?
(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #350

October 17th at 5pm EST.!!!

Fall update release date?
(COMMUNITY BADBOY) #351

@Ginger_greninja

Do you get to help a lot of sexy, single, sad,
lonely women with their pottery in Battleborn?