A Message from Randy Varnell

(Penguin connoisseur.) #372

Oh, i definitely agree with that, haha. Just another reason i miss Vs. Draft for public matchmaking. PS4 10s are rarely hosted when i am on with my limited playtime, and i’ve yet to get in one. The fact that they sometimes feature some… Less than desirable personalities -has me douting that i ever will. I know it’ll never happen, but i’d love to see Vs. Draft make a return to public matchmaking so that i can take some of the above BS away from some of the teams i keep seeing, and see if they can play without it.

But hey! At least me grumbling about “the glory days of Vs. Draft” is a refreshing change-up from my usual complaints regarding Toby’s nerfs, am i right? :smirk:

If tired of complaining about Toby: Become a Deande main and enjoy the honour of being public enemy No. 1 who gets all the CC and hard focus in this world on her each and every match. :smiley:

(Not just me who suffers through that.)

(Penguin connoisseur.) #374

It kinda comes with the territory of being ABSOLUTELY F*CKING ANNOYING AND HAVING THE SECOND-BIGGEST TEAM-WIPING CC MOVE!!

Clears throat. Excuse me…

No offense to you or any other Deande main, but i personally relish every stun mine i send into a Deande’s face as she tries to sneak behind and ult my team. I relish it because of the grudge i hold after getting repeatedly killed by her ult when playing as my other mains who can’t stop her in her tracks with CC of their own. I’m sure that you experience the same unfettered joy upon seeing no hard CC on the enemy team when you choose Deande, that i do when i see no ranged DPS on the enemy team upon picking Toby. The other day i was reminded just how well a skilled Toby can carry on Echelon without any counters. I look foward to the next time THAT happens, provided the servers are still active in several years…

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #375

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bad Posts (for individual posts not topics)