A new gear exploit has surfaced

Here’s a video I made that showcases the infamous motty-typeVI using a new BattleBorn legendary gear exploit. The video speaks for me, I just wanted to bring this to everyone’s attention.

9 Likes

@JoeKGBX @Jythri !!!

3 Likes

Not even double hug.

2 Likes

I thought always hug was a thing of legends!!!

4 Likes

This is the new Toby build, the perma-hug.

Part of me is tempted to get the gear to do this just so I can troll the ever living ■■■■ out of people with the vortex mines. I’ve seen @Moostacho do some amazing things with just two vortex mines. Imagine what he could do with 10…

4 Likes

I have those 3 legendaries… But i dont have a ps4 right now :frowning:

DAMN IT, GUYS!! STOP TRYING TO GET ME NERFED!!

Okay…?

#I MEAN IT!!!

4 Likes

Dang …! :dukeohnoes:

That’s that quality gbx gear balance.

7 Likes

It has to be more than just using this gear though, correct? (assuming he is somehow getting the Demon Bear bonus, he is still only getting 10.5% CDR).

1 Like

Burn baby burn!image

3 Likes

Not sure. I went to test this but I only have two demon bear gear pieces. All I can do is theory craft.

Edit: and chances are the gear will be disabled tomorrow morning so I don’t have time to get it for testing.

1 Like

Must… resist… urge… to… test… on… pubstompers… must… retain… honor… GAH!

5 Likes

Faceclaws.

Toby, they ain’t nerfin’ you. They’re nerfin’ gear.
Let me explain.

Benedict holds up a potato.

This here is a standard LLC Genetic Template 784 Replicant Potato Supplement.
Now… what they’re talkin’ about is reducin’ the potato’s vitamin C and potassium content so when ya eat the potato, ya don’t turn into a f**kin’ hummingbird.

They ain’t talkin’ about reachin’ into yer body, and rippin’ out yer vitamin C, they’re just lessenin’ yer intake of vitamin C. And that’s how the LLC gets ya. Ya want that extra vitamin C ya gotta buy more potatoes. Oh SURE… they call it a “nutritional balance package” but G****MMIT!!! DO YA HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH ENERGY IT TAKES TO WORK THESE BEAUTIES? I NEED MY DAMN NUTRIENTS DAMMIT!!! I’VE GOT A REAL HIGH ENERGY METABOLISM!!! AND THE LADIES DON’T EXACTLY LIKE A FAT HAWK!!! YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT, CUZ YER GIRLFRIENDS ARE ALWAYS TRYIN’ TO FATTEN YA UP FOR NESTIN’, BUT I…

I feel like I lost my train of thought at some point, and I’m too lazy to chase after it. Gonna go lie down now.

14 Likes

Soo orendi can fly with this…

2 Likes

I’M NOT FAT, ERNEST IS!!

2 Likes

I tried to replicate this and got nowhere close to this.

I’m not sure what’s missing.

The fact that they’re not max roll?
That I used Eye of the Storm instead of Predator Step? (As I don’t have Predator Step)

Something else?

I really have no clue :no_mouth:

Edit;

Scratch that;

Got it to work. Seemingly it was because I picked the rogue legendary last.

11 Likes

Bola’s Target Finder has gone months without being disabled. I doubt Gearbox will disable this piece of gear anytime soon, especially with it being a weekend.

3 Likes

I say Bola’s Target finder is stronger than this :slight_smile:

This set works on all rogues, I did some testing and only one person can use it at a time on each side. You can share the effect with 5 ringer discount.
It can also be done with only two pieces and a shard gen.

Besides the WTF fun factor this gear is insanely broken and needs to be locked ASAP.

Things of note: Orendi and Pendles can fly, Shayne and Toby can perma-stun and Reyna can become a decent healer.

5 Likes