A request for some buddies

So one of the things I’ve always wanted to do but have never been able to is to find a group of friends to play through a Borderlands title with together as a full four man group with each playing one of the Vault Hunters. I’ve always wanted to do this but I’ve never had friends who played or enough friends to do it with.

So I’m kind of hoping maybe to find a group to start new characters with and play from the beginning. I’m a bit weird in that I’d wanna do every side-quest but the optional crew challenges and such are fine to leave be. I’m fine playing any of the Vault Hunters, though I’m not the biggest fan of Zane if I’m honest, so if this is something you’d be interested in I’d love to hear from you.

Damn too bad I don’t own it on PC, would have been down for sure

I’m down… I do play basically every day, am fluent in all characters, am housetrained as a co-op player, and am totally down for main/side quests. I’m in California (so PST time zone), and on Steam (though I do own it on Epic also if that makes this easier).

With four people, there will invariably be times where all four can’t commit to playing (including me), but Cooperation mode should make that irrelevant. If you set a date/time for these (as opposed to like an open, “whenever we happen to be online”), that’ll probably make this easier.

I’m down to play Zane, but will take whatever character is leftover from the other players.

Would it be possible to add ya on DIscord or somethin? I’m also PST lol

Yeah… I’ve only used Discord as far as chatting on a handful of servers. Do you have a preferred one? The Unofficial Gearbox server maybe? Usually for text, I use the in-game chat.

I was wondering if there was like a discord I could join for this stuff. I’ve no real preferences.

Let’s get some other heads on board and see what’s up. I’m more available during the weekdays, as weekends are prone to outdoor adventures (or long solo sessions). Tuesday and Thursday evenings maybe?