A Visual Guide to Legendary Boss Drops

(Adeptus Kaze) #101

Hugely helpful, thankYou.

(badguy5 on YouTube) #102

Is the first image (bosses and their loot based on difficulty) listed on your site anywhere?

(Del) #103

Thank you for taking the time.

(lowlines - PS4) #104

Not as an infographic no.
The Gear Search app does list item sources though, including boss drops and their difficulty.

(badguy5 on YouTube) #105

I was about to post about how I thought I’d seen it, but that it wasn’t showing up now.

Then I realized it’s a Chrome/Firefox issue.

On Firefox, the gear shows a little icon as to where you can get it.

Using Chrome shows no icon.

[quote=version info]JavaScript V8 5.1.281.65
Flash 22.0.0.192
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36[/quote]

(lowlines - PS4) #106

I actually build for Chrome first and foremost, so there definitely shouldn’t be any issues with Chrome. It could be a caching issue as that has generally been the root of the problem for most things.

If you have been to my website previously, it may not automatically pull down the latest files the next time you visit (which is annoying but also kinda necessary since even the gear data adds up to like 600KB-1MB). Hopefully just doing a forced refresh (F5 or clear browser cache) should fix any caching problems that might be preventing you from seeing the latest changes.

(badguy5 on YouTube) #107

ctrl f5 worked like a charm. I can’t believe I’d forgotten to do that. I used to develop web pages and ask people “did you clear your cache?” lol

(lowlines - PS4) #108

It looks like people are still finding this topic as I keep getting notifications from it from time to time. So with that in mind, I have updated the OP with more recent information/discoveries that have occurred since I originally posted it. I would also recommend that people use my Gear Search app when checking the skills on a given piece of gear as it is going to be way more up to date (plus searchable) than that screenshot I took well over a month ago. :sunglasses:

(badguy5 on YouTube) #109

but the screenshot is easier to see what bosses drop. :stuck_out_tongue:

(lowlines - PS4) #110

I meant the second one with the gear cards. It was literally a screenshot of any early iteration of my Gear Search app so doesn’t make much sense to keep updating the image. :sunglasses:

(badguy5 on YouTube) #111

That m=drop page is pretty great, though!

(lowlines - PS4) #112

Time for a long overdue update! Say hello to the new Legendary Boss Drops Rewards Page!

The old boss drops page was getting a bit dated and also lacked the ability to check off Legendaries you have obtained. It was also super long and required heaps of scrolling (:rage:).

Once again, if the page doesn’t look like what you see above, hit that F5 button (it should update, but sometimes browsers are really stubborn with updating their cache)!!

(morlon1998) #113

It is a good thing

(Is this thing on?) #114

Please check the date on a post before replying to it - thread necromancy is a dying art, and we’d like to keep it that way!

How many likes do you have? Version 3: This time it’s personal
(Is this thing on?) #115