This is a follow up of A Guide to Loot Pack + Taunts & Skins List which you can check out if you want to get a spreadsheet.
Tracking down all those sweet skins and taunts? Here’s a visual guide to all the ones currently in the game and where you can find them. A few things to note though…
- Patches and updates seem to be applied in a way that can’t be data mined. This opens up to the possibility of some of the information I have gathered to be stale or out of date. This is also why I can’t pull any information about Alani. This might even be why some of the names differ to what people see in the game, but their icon and unlock method should be the same
- Loot Pack drops were compiled by examining the loot pools of all loot packs so these should be accurate
- Due to the way I extracted icons, I had to manually re-link them to their respective item, so some Loot Pack Taunts are left blank because I don’t have at least one of them on my own account or it was not possible to figure them out through the process of elimination
- Some characters have gold and exclusive skins which aren’t available yet. exclusive skins are available to 6 characters along with one of their loot pack taunts (meaning you can’t get these taunts from loot packs!!) if you bought the Deluxe Edition, the other ones will likely get released as bonuses or something down the line. They are the 10th skin on every character and are primarily blue grey with red highlights.
- The font I am using for names doesn’t support accent characters so I had to convert of El Dragon’s stuff to display nicely
If anyone has at least one of the Loot Pack taunts for a character I am missing the icon for, post a screenshot so I can update these. The ones that are missing are for Gallilea, Kleese, Montana, and Toby. If you want to find a preview of the loot pack taunts, try googling for the character’s name plus “hidden taunt” rather than the actual taunt name. You probably won’t find videos for all of them though since they are a very rare drop
It has been revealed that the 10th Color Skin that some of you guys have been calling “Black” skins are actually called “Cyber” skins. It looks like these will be Shift Coded out along with the remaining “Gold” skins over time starting with Oscar Mike and Rath during the next Community Event.
Created a Youtube Playlist with all the Loot Pack Taunts I have so far. Will keep adding more as I unlock them. People are also welcome to post their own video previews of hidden taunts I don’t have so we at least have a better reference than just an icon.
I have created a section on my website based upon these infographics but with the added benefit of being able to check off ones you have obtained (much like the recent feature I added to my Gear Search app). I am in the process of going through the latest big patch (which is going to take some time), but plan to hopefully get some updates coming to this and other projects in the nearish future.
The old Skins & Taunts page has been retired in favor of the new Character Rewards page, which now includes Character Titles!
Here’s the old images, which I don’t plan on updating from this point forward.