A word to the developers

In light of recent news I feel it’s high time to say thank you.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication you put into this game. Thank you for the love you put into this game.

Thank you for brightening my days. This game has brought me a lot of joy that helped me get through very difficult times and it still does.

I don’t know what else to say. These news are heartbreaking. You put your heart’s blood into this game and you deserve better. I hope so much that the future will be more fair and just to you.

Thank you so much.

15 Likes

As a fellow software developer, I agree 100%. Thank you!

2 Likes

I can’t like this post enough

1 Like

true…

the world is an ugly place sadly enough… if only people actualy got what they deserved…

It’s just so disappointing. the Borderlands series, in my opinion, has been lucky to have a development team that has shown a level of dedication and love that just isn’t very common. It breaks my heart that these people who have created a game that i do enjoy and love so much are working for a man/company that puts profit over people. I don’t have a problem with Gearbox but damn this definately adds onto the already steaming pile of crap that is Randy Pitchford’s anti-employee decisions and greed.

1 Like