AARRRGGHHH! (You blew it!)

We had it.
We had Old Man Cranky LOCKED up.
Another Pendle and I had a point neutralized. A Kleese had the furthest point locked up. Another Kleese and Alani were defending the third point.
What happens?
The Alani decides to leave a THEN unguarded point (Kleese got KO’d) and attacked the point Pendles and I had locked up. Leaving the other point to be taken.
Hence, the title and my frustration. #FourMinutesToOMC

2 Likes

Damn them, and such!

5 Likes

Lol. They probably had no idea.
It just seems like EVERYONE understood except that poor Alani player. Not likely to get that close with randoms again.

2 Likes

“Old Man Cranky” really isn’t a title that you want; it rewards you for stomping another team, and makes you feel dirty…

At least it did for me…

5 Likes

I feel no remorse for dominating Bots.

8 Likes

Oh… Bots… Carry on!

5 Likes

Lol… @VaultHunter101 We got it.

3 Likes

We did indeed! Hey, were you still running a loot booster? If so THANK YOU! That was a good run tonight (although that last match being chased by Ambra+Boldur was not a fun experience until the very end - not often I get to level 10 in versus!)

3 Likes

I was. Trying to get more of these taunts and skins I haven’t gotten yet. Lucked out and gotten almost 6 in the last two days!
Yes that sounds like hell. Lol. I started off terrible with Rath, but by the end things started to turn around. That was a good game, too!

2 Likes

I didn’t notice when the Thorn left - they were definitely there for the first sentry. Were they still there almost to the end? It felt like the AI bots got quite a push going in the last leg there.

1 Like

I honestly forget. They were a tough combo of tanks and healers if I remember correctly. Might’ve just been then making a tough stand.

Instant guaranteed OMC. 3 pendles in bots battle, 4 minutes of waiting. Done.

1 Like

Like I said, all randoms without mics.

I’ve noticed a strong tendency for the AI to roll doubles. Yesterday I encountered:

• Double Montanas
  • Double Alanis
  • Double Boldus
  • Double Benedicts

Being attacked by double Boldurs was VERY scary! It’s a good job the AI doesn’t retain character ranks and unlock helix choices…

3 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of double Kleese’s, which are very annoying.
I’m hoping if the new patch has those “Kill X with X” fixed, they bring out a bunch of double Ambra and OMs. I would’ve had them done if they were attainable in Bots Battle.

3 Likes

Ditto. Still waiting on those myself.

2 Likes

Lol. I took a screen shot on my system, maybe I’ll figure out a way to put it up here.
Ran into a Bots team consisting of Alani, someone else and not one, not two, but THREE Attikuses.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing. :laughing:

2 Likes

@VaultHunter101

For real?

2 Likes

Run!

You can do what I do for the screen shot - sign in to XBLive on your computer, find the image, then save a local copy and drop it in a post. If you do that, stick it here:

1 Like

Most recently, triple Boldurs (see screen shot in the thread I referenced just above). When all three of them rush you and have you trapped in a corner on Monuments, it can be pretty tricky to get away without help. Especially when you’re playing Montana and it’s hard to swat the little ankle-biters!

Edit: although, it makes them sitting ducks for a nearby Oscar Mike!

2 Likes