In all the documentation on addAbility I’ve found, the cloak ability is described as having the following parameters
- bIsActive>: is the ability active by default? (0 = inactive, 1 = active)
- iCloakNumber>: value of cloaking. note: this is kind of vague.
- fCloakRadius>: the radius within which other ships will also be cloaked.
- fEnergyCutoff>: if the remaining energy is this much or lower, the ship will decloak.
- fEnergyUsage>: amount of energy used per second while cloaked.
- fEnergyCost>: amount of energy used to initiate cloak.
- fEnergyRegen>: amount of energy recharged per second.
- fEnergyMinimum>: minimum amount of energy required for the ship to cloak.
Other energy using abilities have similar parameters. There seems to be a missing data point though, which is… what’s the maximum amount of energy? If the bar is full, how much energy is in it? Anyone tested this extensively before?