About A Certain Siren

I miss Maya… And poor Krieg won’t ever get to see her again like she promised him… :sob:

Why did SHE have to die!? Kill someone else off damn it Gearbox!! :angry:

Here’s to hoping for DLC revival!! :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

You miss Maya? What about LILITH!

5 Likes

i was absolutely horrified. I’m still in denial and i’ll never forgive them.

7 Likes

Same. I’ll never be able to play the Borderlands where they’re playable again.

2 Likes

Speculation that she not dead and future DLC would have her revival

6 Likes

God I hope so… :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I hope that’s the case but with someone else getting their powers. I don’t think it’s possible.

2 Likes

Duuude, I just found those Echo logs.
Now I’m sad. Is this what sad feels like?
Also, the sidequest “Life of the Party.” I came here for loot and XP, not to feel!

1 Like

I felt broken after the clip of a certain characters death. Then forced to rewatch it over again on the twins streams

2 Likes

I’m a little lilith’ed out at this point. Will be nice when someone else is in the spotlight for DLC’s.

2 Likes

Well, considering Ava got Mayas powers, I doubt Maya is coming back.

1 Like

after i did this https://youtu.be/9JjRQeNQN5Y i felt so relieved that eventhough i still have time to play i save and quit the game already.

PETITION to make new u station canon and bring back Maya

It stings even more given how crappy the death and overall story was.
And for what? To prop up an insufferable little brat.

3 Likes

I just hope that Ava won’t be the next playable Siren.

1 Like

To quote a part of Forbes article

Maya’s death felt kind of weird to me because it seemed to mirror Lilith’s scene where her powers were stolen by the twins almost exactly, and yet this time she’s fully disintegrated while Lilith wasn’t because…? It felt a little unfair that she died while Lilith’s life is spared like five times over in the course of the game for plot armor reasons alone.

5 Likes

i’m hoping they bring back Maya…i have 9 days on her in BL2, and she got replaced by Ava? eewww cuz of her she died and expect me to like her? Screw that!

3 Likes

yeah she’s a terrible character

It’s going to be Tina, she’s the new firehawk.

BURN ALL THE BABIES!!!:fire:

Well, this time it wasn’t Tyreen that did the draining. It was Troy. His powers might function a bit differently, or Tyreen simply has more control over hers. For him it just seems to happen by accident.

I think he got a boost when they drained the first vault monster.