About his minigun

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #1

Is he the only one to actually carry it with him I got his top right lore and now I wonder if it is normally mounted and only montana actually carries one. Also the warning part about the guns coolant system, is it referencing firestorm AND feeling the burn

(wisecarver) #2

…Yes and so many parts of his dialog refer to that heat damage from the gun.

In the real world gun barrel heat is a hot concern :sunny:

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #3

Well it is the future, maybe they found a way to make a good thing too

(Salsacookies) #4

Nah, he’s just manly enough to take it to the chest. He wrestles bears, I doubt a bit of heat will hurt.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #5

You have a point lol

(Hobo4Lyfe) #6

Montana doesn’t care if his gun gets a little hot.

He just uses the sizzling surface of the gun to cook various meat products.

Montana loves the bacon. (I’ve added this to his Lore, and you bet it is canon.)

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #7

That should be canon I hope it is

(vutherac) #8

Even if anyone else carried one like him, there is only one Montana.

…aside from mirror matches.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #9

Also is his mansformation from

1 Like
(vutherac) #10

Yeah, to be honest, I was always wondering about that too.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #11

My theories are 1, he uses nanomachines for hailstorm/firestorm (absorbs the heat/cold to get tougher) and mansformation hardens skin and
2, his people are known to be unnaturally tough resilient due to living on Thier home planet, perhaps montana already being big for even their people, may be mutated to being able to intensify his skin to steel

1 Like
(Salsacookies) #12

Theory one sounds good, but theory two… INAPPROPRIATE GESTURE!!!

1 Like
(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #13

Lol, the 2nd one is far fetched. I like to think the nanomachines are unique to him due to his size and muscle structure and that his strength is natural (even doing pushups with ano s1 sentry on his back

1 Like
(Salsacookies) #14

Yeah, I like that idea quite a bit.

(Master of the Rogues) #15

There should be others just like montana because in the Voids Edge mission there’s a secret armory room with a chest in it and you can see the 3 basic range weapons; the minigun, launcher, and assault rifle. They seem to have a large supply of each weapon so i doubt they make that many miniguns for just one guy unless they cloned Montana O.o

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #16

Ghalt is actually from aplia too and says montana is big even for a aplian standards, I imagine that normally the upr mini is usually mounted up and when carried is so VERY slowly, maybe even to people to carry it, it is just montana that can hold it easily

(wisecarver) #17

2 Likes
(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #18

That’s awesome

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #19

Well if there are others just like him why not just put a lot of them on the field, plus it would take away some of his uniqueness