About the next gen situation

will i be able to get bl3 on the ps5 if i have the game digitally???

From what they’ve said, yes you will.

2 Likes

i’m worried about it bc i’ve been thinking about getting the season pass soon and if it doesn’t carry over i’d be pretty upset

existing owners of Borderlands 3 on current-gen platforms can easily transition to the next-gen versions within the same console family. If you own Borderlands 3 on Xbox One, you’ll be able to play the Xbox Series X/S version, and if you own the game on PlayStation 4, you’ll be able to play the PlayStation 5 version. Your add-on content and save files will carry over as well, so you can pick up right where you left off.

That’s the official statement. If they’re also including any DLC content, there’s no reason they would lock it to physical copy owners.

Your saves will be carried over. I can’t wait to get my series x but not sure when it will be available.

The way this has performed on this generation of consoles I certainly wouldn’t risk playing this on a brand new console and risk it crashing/bricking as well. The XB1X crashing still occurs frequently and it hasn’t been fixed.

Then again we have been beta testing this game for the past year so they might have the next gen running fairly well.