About the Project 1v1 category

(Not a Lizard Person ) #1

Welcome to Project 1v1!

Project 1v1 is the code name for Gearbox’s top-secret, in-development, competitive first-person shooter that combines the action of fast-paced 1v1 first-person combat with the metagame strategy of a collectible card game.

This is the space for those chosen to participate in Project 1v1’s Closed Technical Test.

(Bioblazepayne) #2

:smiley: AWESOME! :slight_smile: Cant Wait to TEST!

(GeneFirewind) #3

Would the Gearbox Staff have anything against those of us in the Technical Test opening a Discord Server to organize ourselves a bit?
@MereAtGBX

(Not a Lizard Person ) #4

Hi there! We don’t currently have any plans to start an official Discord server for Project 1v1, but if you’d like to start a server for you and the other testers to communicate on, you’re more than welcome! :slight_smile:

(GeneFirewind) #5

Please feel free to let the GBX staff know they are welcome to join us over on it as well!
Being a person who has played just about every game you guys have put out, I’m happy to help set up and provide another place for people to gather to talk about another game that looks to me like it’ll be a well polished and fun to play game!

I already set up a role for GBX staff members they only need ask me for it. Honor where honor is due!