Absolute best shield in Borderlands 3 has been found

Read it and weep…
8-16-2020_6-14-59_PM-o4ch4hq4

15 Likes

Dunno if sarcasm or not but a shield needs capacity to break which it does not have so it cant activate the annoint. That is an interesting shield though XD.

That just makes it even better.

5 Likes

Yep.
Would be better if certain gear simply could not roll with certain anointments.

5 Likes

Run that with a Deathless Artifact for the ultimate meta build! They’ll never see it coming!

14 Likes

Wait… you might have done something…
What happens if you use a deathless and a rough rider? Does it actually give the rough rider a capacity?

3 Likes

I’m gonna go on a limb and say no lol

Only on Moze with a Bloodletter. :rofl:

I was thinking Zane with an Infiltrator lmao

Youtubers are going to love this new meta build. “Always Dead Moze - INSANE DAYUMAGE! GET 1 SHOT BY ALL ENEMIES WITH THIS BUILD!”

8 Likes

In loving memory of Sal/rough rider/money shot chain.

1 Like

Every time i see it i roar with laughter,I’ve had it drop in game as well and when i saw your post i had to check it out to see if something new had been found and same effect i busted out laughing when i saw the pic,on a serious note it really synergizes well with a infinity with reload anoint lol,thanks bro

Bro i had to catch my breath with the always dead Moze comment,absolutely priceless thanks :rofl:

3 Likes

At least GB can’t nerf it … wait

3 Likes

If you had a relic with +shield capacity, which would naturally be only a few thousand, would be worth trying to see if it worked that way.

Edit…I say this because I remember running a RR months ago and I had a small shield because of the relic.

Nah, let gear like that roll. We need stuff like that for “Item Fail of the Day” threads. :smiley:

One of my all-time favorites was an Infinity in BL2, with a mag size increase prefix. :clown_face: At least it had a cool name because of that… “Unending Infinity”. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve found a couple of those, proving yet again that the anointment system needs to go…

Is there a way to reduce your shield? Make it negative? I’m curious to see what a negative damage value would do to an enemy. Would you heal them? I’d ■■■■ myself laughing if you could.

Lol nah its gotta be the rough rider with upon barrier activation shield starts to recharge hahaha

A Transformer with ASS shield effect is pretty damn useless. I also have in my possession the following completely useless weapon anoint:

Thanks Randy LOL

You really DO need items like this for the “fail of the day” thread.

2 Likes