Accidentally deleted lvl 50 Athena, can I recover it?

I have a mighty 2 year old who somehow deleted my lvl 50 Athena from my Xbox One and I was wondering is there anyway to recover the character.

So long as it wasn’t deleted from your hard drive AND cloud (it’s a separate option, says Delete from Everywhere), when you load the game up again it should sync your cloud saves and replace any missing save files.

If the delete from everywhere option was selected though, i’m afraid you’ve lost it for good.

1 Like

it wasn’t saved to the cloud. How do I recover it from the hard drive? Its not on the systems hard drive its external.

Xbox One automatically backs things up to the cloud, unless you’re just saying it wasn’t there when you loaded the game up. If it is on a hard drive that is connected to the console it should show up when you load the game. As far as I know there is no way to manually put saves onto an Xbox One, at least not legitimately.

It wasn’t on the Cloud Saves on Borderlands. So i guess that means it was deleted from everywhere?

I’m afraid so. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :frowning:

Ahhh well, thats the joy of children :disappointed_relieved::sweat_smile: Thank you so much for your attempts :smile:

It’s no trouble. I don’t suppose you used to play on a 360? If you did you could upload the save from a 360. It might not be upto date but it’d be better than starting from scratch.

Thank you for the extra tip but alas, no, I didnt :confused:

If you want there are a few people, myself included, who will power level a character to any level for you

How do we do this !?

by contacting me (on Xbox Live) or @v2good_Attila maybe @Kurtdawg13 also , we all (I believe) have level 70 toons and can employ the “capture a Guardian” Mission, we can invite you to a game and will basically kill the Guardians over and over as you reap the XP to level up, bonus is you get a ton of money and moonstone from the drops.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind helping out. My Clappy needs to max out the slot so I could use some moonstones. I’d have to get him to that point in the story however. just got to concordia with my Clappy. lol so it would take a bit for me to get there.

unfortunately, for some unknown reason your not on my friends list. Just spent 2½ hours last night taking someone from 60 to 70. must have been at least 200 moonstones laying on the ground when I ended the game

you should correct that immediately. lol

GT: Kurtdawg13

Edit: I must admit that I haven’t been able to get online the past couple days. it’s been 2 days in a row that I haven’t visited Pandora or Elpis. I’m getting withdrawals. lol

put some clothes on that avatar, looks like hes freezing :laughing:

Edit: do think I just added you been having problems with my internet also

1 Like

you must be on 360. lol that’s my He-Man avatar. loved that cartoon as a kid.

I thought so, I watched that also, I just accessed xbox live on the computer to add you, I check on the xbox 1 in a minute or so to make sure (took the day off to wait for my internet providers technician)

1 Like