Achievements on Steam are bugged

So I came from epic and read that I needed to do a fresh playthrough of the game to get achievements. No problems there, thought it would be fun to do. I just finished beating the game finding all locations, crew challenges, red chests, and doing all side missions and these achievements did not pop when their respective requirements were met:

• Tales From the Eridian Slab
  • Slaughterhouse 3
  • A Hundred Names For Sand
  • Swamped
  • Master of All You Survey
  • Getting a Little On The Side
  • 100-Proof
  • Got Big Game
  • Zer0ed In
  • A Proper Hand-Off
  • Scovillain

Yes I know what is needed to complete them and no I am not missing anything. I have spent the past two days making sure I did have every little location or target or eridian slab. Would love an update on this that isn’t “Play through the game again and see if it works.” Also keep in mind if an achievement is not listed here (City Slicker for example) that means that it did pop (City Slicker did thankfully).

Please let me know.

2 Likes

First one you can try ‘reading’ the slab in Tannis’ lab a few times - there seems to be some weird discrepancy on that (this fix works on XB1, possibly also PS4).

The location ones are a pain - again, a well-known issue that’s probably not high on the priority fix list since it only affects trophy completion. There are several locations where you have to hit the exact right spot to get the location counted for trophy completion - again, I suggest you check the XB1/PS4 sections where folks discuss the same trophy issue for suggestions.

I don’t remember off the top of my head all the others, but I do know you have to complete the ones related to the crew challenges on the same character in the same play-through. I’ll assume you’ve already done that, but maybe check against the interactive BL3 map to make absolutely sure you didn’t miss one.

But right now there is a bug/glitch that resets ALL Your locations everytime You leave the game, so You would need to do it in a one go. Very annoying especially that if You miss one You need to do it from the beggining.

Tried spamming the eridian slab and no dice. The super annoying ones are the fact that hammerlock hunts, zero targets and all side missions ones didn’t pop. I had heard about the locations just was hoping it would’ve been fixed by now.

That is super annoying. I just looked at the global achievement list and find it funny how Master of all you Survey has been achieved by more people than any of the planet specific ones, so that makes me even more wary as that doesn’t make any sense

1 Like

It doesn’t - that specific challenge popped for me before I had any of the planet specific ones. It seems to use a different counter from the planets and challenge totals.