Add 4 player scaling option to the circles of slaughter; True Slaughter Mode

It’s just a thought I had but the option to enable 4 player scaling in the circles of slaughter would be really cool. Itd be a nice chance for min/maxed players to really farm loot and add a nice challenge as well. It could work like the takedown where we flip a switch and its enabled/disabled. Again just a thought but I wanted to share.

5 Likes

I like the idea ma gee but we are on the verge of getting this fabled MH 2.0… I’m sorta holding out because its all gonna start again, the lewts grind.

3 Likes

Doesn’t it already scale to the number of players?
I believe everything in the game short of the inital Takedown automatically scales.
The Takedown was different in that it was hard locked at 4 player scaling when it was introduced.

1 Like

Yes they are asking for it to scale to 4 even if you have 1 like True Takedown. I would like this as well.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s more so just like eventually it would be a nice QoL addition, doesnt have to be rn. It could be useful for the later years of the games life cycle where mostly only solo play is left. That way there is still that option available for solo players to do the end game activities with 4 player enemies scale as well as 4 player scaled rewards.

1 Like

Yes, make it a poll!

4 Likes

I’m new the to official forums but I’d love to hear more about that. Where can I make a poll at? I think it’s a solid idea and if people can just see it, theyd agree that something like it should be put in eventually.

• Slaughter 4 player scaling option
  • Default Slaughter (no scaling option)

0 voters

1 Like

Im all in for more enemies to kill to get more legendaries faster while also making it more difficult. If Gearbox did this I would have a merry time doing the circles of slaughter!

1 Like

I get you.
Well, maybe Mayhem 2.0 will make that unnecessary.
If not I can get behind a toggle for that.

1 Like