Adding a Trinket to a Weapon Question

i just got this game today and i am safe assuming the option to add a Trinket to a Weapon will be available to a Weapon of Purp (Purple) or Orange rarity/quality ?

Any rarity. You actually add it to the weapon slot and any weapon in that slot will have that trinket.

1 Like

There is a small empty square next to the equipped weapons in your inventory. Click that empty slot to equip a trinket. The trinket will be on any weapon you put in that slot.

1 Like

thanks fer this detail information i assumed it had to be done in the actual weapon parts inspect thing

To change the weapon skin you inspect it. So it was a good assumption.

1 Like

It’s just badly made by Gearbox, no offense. I couldn’t figure it out either and had to google.
This small little insignificant looking square gives you no indication of being an equip slot.
They should’ve made, like, some kind of “none” symbol on it when there’s no trinket equipped.

But it barely matters with how useless and hardly noticeable those tiny little things are.
On some guns they are practically hidden or off-screen even. Wasted potential.
Could’ve been much cooler if they had some sort of different buff effects, even if only small ones.

1 Like