Aftegame ideas?

Beaten the game all difficulties, working on OP levels, what should I do after? Can’t get BL3 yet, not to mention I like 2 alot, not ready to leave the game behind yet. Help?

Played Tales from the Borderlands?

1 Like

No actually, only even heard of it recently. Hard to call myself a die-hard Borderlands but I feel like it.

1 Like

You may want to give it a shot.
I thought it was really good. Certainly a slower pace than the usual Borderlands which took me a while to get used to. It is a thoughtful and pretty cool game to add to the ol’ BL library though.

Oh and I know what you mean about not wanting to leave the game behind, I recommended Tales because you dont really have to commit to it.

1 Like

Where can I get it?

Uh, I’m not sure if it’s still available for digital download I saw one at a GameStop recently for under $20

1 Like

Oh, sweet. I’ll look into that for sure. Much appreciated friend.

1 Like

No problem. I hope you can find it and have a good time.

If you’ve made it to OP10 you’re obviously competent, so if you want to stay in the BL2 universe for a while consider doing some fo the self-challenge runs, that can keep you engaged.
I’ve got thousands of hours in BL2 and still play it (and BL1) regularly for the charms of each game in between BL3 sessions.
And while I’m not as good as you (I’m maxed at OP6 for my skill level) I have a lot of fun playing specific modes to challenge myself.
I one life constantly. Challenge myself to complete the game without dying ever. I can regularly do this on all difficulties in BL1. In BL2 the max level I’ve achieved in lvl 57 in UVHM, but I keep trying. Makes the game still alive for me.
I also do single-weapon type runs, I’ve completed some playthroughs in BL2 with SMG (on Maya) only.
You can also try the allegiance run , where you choose to use only gear from one manufacturer, like a Hyperion-only run. I haven’t done these, that’s not my style, but folks have fun doing it.
And just trying to execute what you consider a pure run through an area. I’ll pick a map, like Thousand Cuts, and try and make the whole area without ever having my health bar touched at all.

And besides those things, look at what you find most fun in BL2 and try and get better at it.

I find BL2 endlessly entertaining, and will be playing it (after the Remaster and updating) for at least 5 more years I figure.
–RoA

1 Like

Wow never actually thought of that…thank you. And you said something about a remaster for 2?

Yes, the update in April that added the Lilith DLC. If you’re on PS3 or Xbox360 you can’t get it, but Xbox 1, PS4, Mac, and PC it’s available.
Should show up in your update lists if you can use it.
–RoA

1 Like

So your saying it wasn’t just a DLC it was a whole remaster inside that update? Any idea what Commander Lillith costs?

Correct. Remastered with 4k graphics and other nice tweaks. The update itself is free.
The Lilith DLC was free for the first 30 days, now I think it costs about US$15.
–RoA

1 Like