After a corrupt save and wiped 3 day character this is my story

So I bought BL3 and spent my 6day vacation playing it. Got all the way to TVHM and leveled to 50. Took some time after the first roll back of my character thanks to an awesome cloud save fail. It happened once again but I chose the right option the next time. However the last corrupt save was the one that wiped my character clear outta the game. Now comes up as !corrupt! in my selection and yes i did try to go into the save files and delete and rename some stuff. Nothing worked. So I got in touch with 2k who replied 4 days later and refused to help me until i provided them a secret ID bs. So that was cool. I finally found it (which wasn’t hard btw I just didn’t see that option) and emailed it back to them and they said they were unable to help because it was saved on my harddrive even with cloud save selected. So thanks cloud save your crap. I got in touch with Epic games for a full refund and they said less then 120 mins of game time and within 14 days of purchase. Well after waiting 4 days for each email to come back to me I am not within that 14 day purchase. I’m also well over the 120 mins with a solid 3days on the epic game launcher hovering over BL3. So idk what to do and idk who to talk to. I already threatened to bring a lawyer into this just so Epic does the right thing.

1 Like

#consoleforlife

I don’t think threatening to get a lawyer versus a company that should have a panel of them already on retainer is something anyone should be doing. If $60-100 plus time wasted is worth more time and stress to you, I would recommend that you get a group (at least 100) together with similar issues and bring your problems to a respectable firm. You must realize though, you may end up just wasting more time and money. Personally, I would just learn a lesson and move on.

1 Like

Yeah don’t buy games from Epic. I honestly shoulda just researched epic more. What a greedy pile of garbage company.

1 Like