Agaricus Bisporus - All Things Miko

THIS POST IS NOT MY GUIDE NOR A DIRECT GUIDE. IT WILL SIMPLY HOUSE INFORMATION PLAYERS MAY BE LOOKING FOR WITH VARIOUS INFORMATIVE DISCUSSIONS AND EXTERNAL(FORUMS AND OTHERWISE) LINKS. I INVITE ALL PLAYERS OF ALL LEVELS TO CONTRIBUTE INFORMATION.

Lets Meet Miko
Miko is the last surviving bud of a once planet-sized fungal colony, Miko is
widely known as compassionate and very skilled healer. Now more of a
combat botanist, Miko devotes its time to restoring all which can be
restored and throwing kunai at things which cannot be restored.

Miko is classified as a Combat Healer who is Easy to play and best fits as a Support type character.

Skills
Miko’s primary attack hurls a barrage of poison-tipped Kunai, while
its secondary activates a Healing Beam that restores health to target
allies.

Talent
A. Mikollopria
Miko has evolved to adapt and survive through natural toughness, rapid
health regeneration and the ability to cover ground quickly.

Biosynthesis
Miko gains 260-350 health over 5 seconds. During that time, the effectiveness of Miko’s healing beam grants 35% more health.

Cloud of Spores
Throw a spore sack that explodes on contact, dealing 139-187 damage and
leaving behind a cloud of spores that slows all enemies that enter it
for the next 4 seconds.

Fungus Among Us
Ultimate - Hurl a mushroom to create an area of effect lasting 45
seconds. Allies gain 83-150 health per second while in range. Can be
destroyed by enemies.

Molecular Mycology
Passive
Miko’s kunai poisons enemies on impact, dealing 50-68 damage over 2 seconds.

Helix

Builds
This will hold links to various builds throughout the thread, forums, and any other sites allowed.

More to come lunch breaks over >.<

You’re forgetting that he’s an absolute monster at poker (not kidding, they actually say this in Kelvin’s lore)

1 Like

Ah nice! I was hoping a thread where talks about Miko and potential Helix builds would be a thing. Maybe Miko friendly gear as well?

As you’ve put this thread together I thought I would share the build I ended up settling on. This doesn’t include character level mutations that you unlock, just basic stuff for people starting out:

http://battlebornforum.com/pages/battleborn-helix-build-editor-miko/?rows=1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,1,-1,

Using this your spore turns into a portable lane stopper being able to slow a massive area for a long time, your ultimate can help in team fights and becomes more worth while in general and you should see more survivablity in your healing output.