Alani Gold Skin

(Evil Ferret) #1

I’ve been seeing a gold skin for Alain in nearly every match I play for the past two days. I didn’t see it for sale in the market, have never seen it before, and worse yet, Google yields zero results. I’m playing on the X-Bone, but I don’t think thatd make a difference. Anyone have it, or know how to get it?

0 Likes

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #2

It’s a special release for season pass holders - as is the cyber Toby skin you may have seen on some people.

2 Likes

(wisecarver) #3

Yup, I like it and Fav’d it but some in the forums here have said they don’t like it, guess we can’t all like Blue skies. :smile:

0 Likes

(Awesome By Analysis) #4

[quote=“wisecarver, post:3, topic:1540984, full:true”]guess we can’t all like Blue skies.
[/quote]

I don’t like it and I figured out why: it’s her hair. The outfit is, overall, too shiny on too many surfaces and the hair just puts it over the top (I actually think the gold eyes look really good). It’s hair; it should be matte.

I would absolutely love it if the hair were black instead of that weird off-shade gold (it looks kinda green to me).

7 Likes

I have it but have never once used it for the exact same reason. Way too shiny. The hair is awful. My opinion.

0 Likes

(Diekthx) #6

I dislike 90% of the gold skins. They are overbearing eye sores.
I am tempted to buy that summertime Rath skin…suddenly his blade licking taunt makes so much sense. They are fortified super ice cream swords!

0 Likes

(wisecarver) #7

…Gold and Purple. What’s with the purple and gold anyway, even the backgrounds are purple and gold.

0 Likes

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #8

Ice… cream… sword…

OH HELL!!! WHERE CAN I BUY ONE? I WANNA MAKE LIKE AN ICE CREAM HIBACHI!!!
I DON’T WANT THE TAUNT… I WANT THE ACTUAL SWORD!!!
TONIGHT… ON IRON CHEF!!! BENEDICT… MASTER OF FROZEN CONFECTIONS… WILL BE CREATING… HOT FUDGE SUNDAE… ART.

1 Like