Alani heal bug. I think

(Xbox One: C TimeGOD ) #1

Am i the only on that gets this healing bug with alani. Her full heal isnt consistent. Some times full stscks give about 700 hp then other times only 400hp. Is this a glitch?

0 Likes

(Awesome By Analysis) #2

Well, it depends. There’s a lot of reasons that you could be seeing massive reductions in healing like that.

For example, if you’re in PvP, if your target is subject to the “Wounded” condition, any healing they received is reduced by 60%. If you’re talking about Alani using Wellspring on herself, she’s supposed to only heal herself for half of what she heals others for. Furthermore, the game doesn’t show overheal so, if the target only has 400 damage taken, even if you would heal them for 1.5k, you’re still only going to see a heal for 400.

If none of those conditions are true (e.g. you just healed an ally that wasn’t wounded and it didn’t top them off), and you’re still seeing major vacillations in Alani’s heals, you could very well have found a bug of some kind. I doubt it, however.

10 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #3

Don’t forget -heal recive gear. You have no control over others gear.

6 Likes

(Awesome By Analysis) #4

That’s possible too, but the only way to stack enough -heal gear to see differences like that would be if you went with a triple -heal rec loadout ((1 - (1 - .14) ^ 3) = .364% total penalty), which would be a really weird loadout (only buildable cost, max shield, recoil, shield pen, and shield regen items can have -heal rec on them; bonus shards and shield delay may also be possible, but I think it might be a bug in lowline’s site since -heal rec only appears on rare and epic version of those pieces, which get -heal power on common and uncommon versions).

0 Likes

(Xbox One: C TimeGOD ) #5

Its not gear since I’m the target and have no heal gear equipped. I know i wasn’t wounded, happened several times to me and theres no one with wound on the other team.

I just want to know does this happen to anybody else?

Little about me been playing since beta over 600 hours into the game on xbox one
GT: C TimeGOD

0 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #6

Save a video! :smile: i rly want to see.

Once i had a boldur who i would only heal 8xx but everyone else would get 1500. I thought he got wounded constantly, but nah… He was wearing -heal powet gear.

0 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #7

Save a video! :smile: i rly want to see.

Once i had a boldur who i would only heal 8xx but everyone else would get 1500. I thought he got wounded constantly, but nah… He was wearing -heal recive gear.

0 Likes