Alani Helix Mutations

Here are the screen shots of Alani’s mutations.

Character Rank 3: (Helix Level 4)

Character Rank 5: (Helix Level 5)

Character Rank 7: (Helix Level 3)

Character Rank 9: (Helix Level 8)

Character Rank 12: (Helix Level 10)

2 Likes

Got 'em added. Thanks. :dukeaffirmative:

@havicstone said in another thread that her level 12 mutation is a rank 10 damage augment of some kind. Think he said the name was Transpiration?

I’ll add it as soon as I either get a screenshot or can get Alani up to level 12. :smiley:

Yeah, I was hoping they might help us with that, which is why I did the call out.

im a little confused by her level mutation, how does it work in lay man’s terms? from what i can tell it it maqkes it so healing with well spring is only beneficial at full stacks but i could be wrong.

I’m hoping so too, but @JoeKGBX hasn’t exactly been very forthcoming with my requests. :dukejk:

Which mutation? Her level 5 one?

If you look at the build guide Havicstone posted, the rank 10 helix resets cooldowns on Riptide and Geyser when Emergence is cast. Maybe they can take a picture for this thread.

Did you email Ell, Gulf?

I don’t have her e-mail addy.

Did you by any chance still need the Alani rank 12 mutation? I got her up to Rank 12 yesterday.

Yes I do. You can either add it to her page or upload a screenshot and I’ll take care of it. Thanks.

Here’s her rank 12 mutation.

2 Likes

Cool! Thanks. That should be it for her until we get some more skins and taunts out of the loot packs. :dukeaffirmative: Thanks again, @DaRTH_FuRioN and @unversedcontinuu for your contributions. I knew there was a reason I liked this community. :dukeego:

1 Like

My pleasure, glad I was able to help.

1 Like

my apologies yes her level 5

She was on both of those email threads with us. :slight_smile:

No probs. Just hit 12 too :smile:

1 Like

I have 2 new taunts as well. I THINK I got them from loot packs…I know one was.

(A Moment, Serene + Danger Splashdown)

1 Like

Eldrid loot packs?