Alani Lore bug/glitch

So I FINALLY was able to play alani and someone else chose Galilea as well the lore didn’t register. I completed the match with Galilea and it said I got the one, but when I go to her lore there’s no indication I completed a match with her.

My friend also said that his lore was not registering, might want to hold off trying to much lore objectives, really stinks since she’s brand new and people want to play her…

For sure! I actually completed one, the audio log one. But the one with Galilea didn’t go through. I tried a couple of advanced missions through the public matchmaking, and was able to do a couple of the other ones not including Galilea or Ambra. It’s a pain trying to use her in pvp. And unfortunately, I am one of those ones that would quite because someone loaded in faster than me and chose her even though I have the title to let everyone know I use her -_- sigh I might have to wait a few months till the new char comes out to even get a chance to use Alani ‘mainly’

@shawnnull
Titles aren’t there to stake a “claim” to any particular character…

So you’ve never been on the receiving end of someone leaving a match and putting your team at a disadvantage before you even leave character select? There are 26 characters in this game I’m certain you could find one, or two, or five other characters that you like to play…

I get that she’s the new character and everyone wants to try her out, but leaving the game because of it doesn’t really do anything except make others gaming experience worse. This is a team game after all