All Characters Suiddenly Unlocked Today?

I’m still new and haven’t gotten through to unlocking many characters.

For some very strange reason, without any explanation at all, I just logged in and every single character is playable and unlocked.

Is there a reason for this or is my game broken? I’m looking everywhere and I can’t find anything in the notes saying that the characters have been unlocked.

Ahh…I see it is part of “battleborn day”.

…i love it but I really wish they gave some sort of message when one logs on in game saying that the characters are unlocked for the weekend. There is …or maybe im not observant…but there is…no indicaiton whatsoever once you log in that characters are all unlocked.

Is it lootacalypse settings for single player? Normal? Double EXP? I see no indicaiton in the in-game update screen of anything. Any clarifications?

Yeah, its a part of the Battlebord Day event, youll have access to all the characters till Sunday. Check out part of what they wrote in this week’s notes:

"Last week, we noticed a pretty cool thread on the Battleborn subreddit35. Some members of the community had the idea to set aside a day to celebrate Battleborn not only to invite new players into the game, but to show them the ropes! We love that the community wants to spread the Battleborn love, so we came up with a few ideas to show our support. Battleborn Day’s in-game festivities will begin Friday (11/11) at 2pm PT (5pm ET) and run until Sunday (11/13) at 8am PT (11am ET). Here are a few different things you can expect to see on Battleborn Day this Saturday, (11/12):

A special “Battleborn Day Queue”- We’ll be funneling everyone into one PVP queue for the day which will feature all game modes and fan-favorite maps. You’ll be able to vote for maps/modes so you can show new players which ones you like the most.

A Community “Super Event”-Do you like Lootpocalypse? How about Play with the Devs, Double XP, and Double Credits? If you answered yes to any of these, how would you like all four… AT THE SAME TIME? During this event, not only will members of our team be out and about in Battleborn and playing with the community, we’ll also “flip the switches” on Double XP, Double Credits, and Lootpocalypse – which means more XP, more credits, and more LOOT!

ALL Battleborn Characters will be temporarily unlocked for everyone!

Marketplace sales on Skins and Taunts- Enjoy 20% off all skins and taunts in the Battleborn Marketplace!

Legendary Loot Packs for Purchase- You’ll be able to purchase Legendary Loot Packs from the in-game Marketplace for 15,000 earned-in-game credits! Legendary Loot Packs will only be available for the duration of the event.
"

1 Like

What is the “community super event” specifically that they mention?

On their bulletin notes when one logs in to the main game screen, they usually update it with notifications such as “double exp weekend” etc. and there is zero mention of it anywhere. I can’t help but feel like regular people who log in will have no way of knowing anything special is happening unless they snoop online for an explanation like i just did

Also, the double exp, lootpocolypse, and any other event is game wide so it doesnt matter if you play solo or in a group.

The super event is all the events they have been doing: Lootpocolypse (higher drop rate on items, Double EXP (all characters get double the exp at the end of a match), double credits, all rolled into one. Usually they do these things one at a time, this weekend its all of them together.