All right after 20 years how this guy invincible, video to prove it on ps4

How the heck there no hit damage on the dude.

20 years?

1 Like

The guy has de-synced/disconnected thats why. Its a common thing, he will eventually time out and then his avatar will disappear.

First i gatta ask how did you upload your ps4 video proof

Second i’d like to allow you to know at ease soldier this is due to a new glitch with some type of gear piece that now more and more people are exploiting. I personally also reported to GBX and they let me know this is the problem… i just hope they fix it soon. Im not touching the game until they do.

decide use my youtube account i never use , since tired of this stuff also i will give you guys more un trim version of it . and will notice at the end he still there and he now in the battle. i heard him move , and a person near me is reason stop firing reason i moved . out the fight of the game from a headset sounds. on ps4.

You can upload on youtube on ps4. and trim and stuff. just been lazy on doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=KATwjPG5KZg&video_referrer=watch here he pretty in the game entire time full video so can see he still there . and fighting at the end . sucks

Am I the only one who noticed that caldarius is in the “safe zone”…?
You CAN’T damage him in this edge, and he can’t damage you.

3 Likes

In Capture thats his safety zone not to spawn trap them in outback

2 Likes