All sorts of stuff(OP lvls, Trades, etc....)

Greetings fellow Borderlands Peeps, normally i wouldn’t post such a thread but i’m kinda being forced due to some ppl.

I’m jdshoneybrown7, some know me but for those that don’t:

I host power leveling rooms(bar room brawls and the like) UPDATE: I am currently discontinuing any xp lobbies, plz refer to helper list for that service. OP lobbies and extra gear drops are still available.
I also do OP leveling
Trades-a-plenty, though i won’t post a thread of my gear

Now to some rules:

Do not spam invite me, 1 or 2 is plenty. Plz have in the invite why your asking me to join you, i will not join a blank invite. If i don’t respond within a reasonable time frame i could be busy in a boss fight ect…

Plz no blank friend requests, I run out of room very quickly with return and new ppl adding me all the time. If for some reason i delete you, unless i send a msg explaining why just realize i’m trying to cycle new requests and i usually go by who’s been inactive a lot. Feel free to re add me and i’ll do my best to accommodate you.

UPDATE: I am currently discontinuing any xp lobbies, plz refer to helper list for that service. OP lobbies and extra gear drops are still available.

Pwrlvling, plz do not ask me for free stuff after i lvl you up. I only carry OP8 gear so asking for lower level gear is pointless. If i have extra gear i don’t want i’ll gladly drop it but i don’t like beggars. If you msg me numerous times asking for stuff i will not oblige you. I’m also not here to pwrlvl every chr you have so keep that in mind when asking for certain chrs to be leveled.

UPDATE: I am currently discontinuing any xp lobbies, plz refer to helper list for that service. OP lobbies and extra gear drops are still available.

Need help killing a boss, help with playthrough etc…feel free to msg me and i’ll help if able.

I have no issue helping anyone but my kindness should not be taken advantage of. I also like playing this game so if i’m busy playing or what not please refrain from spamming me with invites or requests since this will only make it so i cut back on my helpfulness and or cease helping at all.

Thanks for reading,

jdshoneybrown7

Update:
To clear up a bit of confusion: If you see that my chr is a Siren(lvl 72) that probably means im doing a pwrlvl room. If you see my Gunzerker(lvl 72) then im doing an OP room. If you see my non 72 siren, then im just doing match making rooms or goofing around. So please be aware of this so you have the right chr join and this will speed up the process of getting the game underway.

Here is a list of other BL2 players willing to help.
PSN:
Toocool_Gamer
clovious
nisse65(for my Gunzerker OP 8) note: same person
henkeking (for my siren and zero OP 8) note: same person
crazydeedz02
CrimsonStarzz
StrangeXDayz
Lord_Sylton
flaminwaffles513
Chewyninja69
MadCrazedDino
Kaitlyn_J
Devin_the_misfit
baddr3d
combedmicrobe76
tesanmartin

PSN: jdshoneybrown7 – I have a Mic – All DLC’s

Axton-OP8 – Maya 1-OP8(main chr) – Maya 2-OP8(pwrlvler) – Salvador-OP8(OP getter) – Zer0-OP8(1st chr picked for gameplay) – Gaige-OP8(Meh) – Krieg-OP8(Eeh) – Maya-58(just for fun)

I will trade a Slayer of Terramorphous for Siren for basically any legendary :slight_smile:

ok,add me to friendlist and plz reference that your from the forum for trade

I’ll trade a level 57 avenger (pearl) for a sham?

do you have a Op8 fire lyuda with the 4.0x scope ?