Allow Benedict to equip taunts that must be used in mid-air

(Radio static Followed by message) DO A BARREL ROLL!

1 Like

It’s a bird it’s a plane it’s Super Douche.

2 Likes

They’d probably have to hold him in the air at the altitude he used them at though, or else he’d just awkwardly fall to the ground, and that would create balance problems with stuff like Rath’s ult. They could do one off the ground where he just like hovers around ground level though.

Exactly. Plus, if ANY character deserves to be killed while taunting, it is Benedict and his big mouth, and even bigger ego. I love his kit, but everytime he opens his mouth, i want to take a cheeze grater to his tongue.

1 Like

Glad to see I’m not the only one who can’t stand him.
Personally I just feel like this character is pathetic and just “look i’m so good and you s*ck so hard” which is hardly anything interesting compared to all the other characters.

1 Like

Which is exactly why most players cough kids cough love him. Don’t get me wrong, he is my fourth or fifth favorite character because of his kit; but when i play him, i mute my TV.

Dude, Benedict has the best personality! He’s so freaking funny. I love him.

To some, i’m sure; but to me being an arrogant ■■■■■ isn’t funny, it’s exacerbating. I love his lore where some recruiter states that listening to Benedict will make you want to snuff out the stars yourself; it’s so on point!

2 Likes

Ahem

Orendi has an upcoming taunt she has a baseball bat in all 4 arms and she goes ham on a Benedict pinata.

And everytime I… Benedict ROASTS NOOBS with rockets he wants to take out a cheese grater and drop some finely sprinkled gouda on the corpse. In a CHEF’S HAT!!! WITH A FLASK OF WHISKEY!!!

This is a joke… Right? Don’t ■■■■ with me on this, because i WANT this now. Nevermind, that it would make more sense with Marquis, for the lore. I want THIS.

Well, i’m in some kind of hell…

THEY MAKE BENEDICT PIÑATAS??? OH THAT IS AWEEEESOMMMMEEEEEEE!!! I’M A PIÑATA!!! I SO NEED THAT FOR MY NEXT NOOB ROASTING PARTY!!!

It ain’t hell… it’s an oven… where I’m bastin’ noobs… mmm… delicious…

Of course it’s real just convince @joekgbx

…still not sure if you’re screwing with me or not; my want-no!.. My NEED must be blinding my sarcasm radar.

Beak?

…shut up. Haha.

Next to that you have ISIC who’s insulting and have absolutely no care about the enemy, but his character is way better.
He’s arrogant but doesn’t yell sh*t like “you suck you suck you suck” (amazing line by the way, must’ve killed a dev’s brain to find it out)