Alright it was funny gearbox the jokes over

100+ runs on traunt in m10 tvhm, not once has he dropped a kaoson with any kind of element in a x2 full auto I’m sorry but this is just becoming frustrating as heck and needed to vent

3 Likes

I’d drop the TVHM, once you select mayhem it’s irrelevant.

1 Like

<cue 80’s guitar riff> WELCOME to MAYHEM!!! Where you get CRAZY modifiers that make the game a chore to slog through and drops get WORSE the higher you go IF THEY EVEN DROP AT ALL BECAUSE OF BUGS!!! K-K-K-K-KRAZZZY!!! <cue 80’s guitar riff>

11 Likes

Same here, was farming katagawa for the sandhawk and traunt for kaoson on M10 for days straight
Still no sandhawk and kaoson to be seen :")

Have you tried the loot boost? I farmed Traunt this weekend and got a handful over 3 hours. Didnt seem to work without it tho.

I will get them to drop maybe every 10 kills but non of them have been x2 full auto and in an element at same time. If I get x2 it’s always burst or semi auto. If I get an element its never a x2. My rng is pathetic at this point and it’s completely frustrating when you’ve killed the same enemy 100’s of time to get absolutely poo’d on. Watch I will get what I want the day after it gets nerfed or when dahl gets another worthwhile smg.

3 Likes

I had over 300 kritchy kills trying to get a sntl 100 clairvoyance before I said to heck with it and haven’t played since lol I had super high shams and could get cobras in those types of numbers in BL2.

2 Likes

Seems we have to resort to trading items to ever get the weapon variants we want. This is going to be the main reason I drop this game when I do. The redundancy of the grind had me already start another character and playthrough of Fallout 4 which is enthralling enough to make me forget about BL3.

6 Likes

Trading is a bit of a crappy way to go cause if someone has the exact thing I’m looking for I’m pretty sure they are already using it

3 Likes

Trading is how I got my Redistributers with SNTNL Cryo anointments.

I main Zane and give or trade items for other characters all the time.

1 Like

Guess it’s just me cause I never hold onto anything I dont use

1 Like

Understandable but I will store items that have trade value or just give them away through social tab to friends that use specific characters. You would be surprised at the items I get back by paying it forward.

2 Likes

This is how I got the Sand Hawk and OPQ System that I currently use now- got an OPQ System on my own but the one I was given was better…

1 Like

how funny is that people farming some 20 odd guns that help do content and then being happy with the endgame at the same time XD very borderlands experience

I have a extra charge of rakk attack sandhawk after a few hours. I just laughed irl…

To drop Kaoson You want, with full auto, x2 mode, annointed and element You’re looking for, there is a 0.014% chance to get it dropped.

I recommend to watch zKarmaa videos on YT.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I think it’s even worse than that because I get WAY more kinetic Kaoson than all of the elemental damage types combined.

I haven’t touched the game in almost 3 weeks. I won’t go back to it at all except for new dlc, and then when my season pass runs out I won’t get anything new…until gearbox comes out and definitively says that when you play on a mm level the items that drop are from that level. Until they come out and say when I’m playing in mm10 every item that drops is the mm10 version of that item I’m playing other games.

1 Like

If anyone is on pc and wants a kaoson or sandhawk I can hook you up. I have a ton in the bank, annoints are Meh but the guns are strong and fun to use regardless
Username -ionscion