Am I the only one who can't log in?

Receiving message saying the servers are unavailable. Anyone else?

1 Like

I was playing fine 15mins ago. Then I quit a match because we were going to get roflstomped by a team of 5 high lvl players and 2 of my team had already quit.

Now this everytime: “The job request with the Battleborn Open Beta server timed out. Please check your network connection and try again.”

2 Likes

My nephew was just logged in, he logged out to let me log in so I could show him a skin I got for a character, then when he tried to log back in, it was giving him a error.

“The job request with the Battleborn Open Beta server timed out. Please check your network connection and try again.”

Or

“The Battleborn Open Beta Servers are unavailable. Please try again later.”

1 Like

Brilliant. Time for lunch, then.

1 Like

And Triazic, it was the same thing with him

His team was going to get stomped in an Incursion match, two members already left so he quit the match as well.

1 Like

Me too. I just tried it again and now it’s working so give it a minute

1 Like

I was able to play earlier today just fine… I gor on 20 minutes ago and i couldnt choose the pvp mode meltdown and so i restarted the game and now i cant get on at all.

1 Like

Yeah seems like they changed the pvp modes to random and then the servers went down. Possibly doing maintenance? Weird time to do it though

1 Like

Back up. Maybe it was punishing us for quitting?

1 Like

Yeah I’m back in. Looks like they changed pvp to random. Everyone must have been playing incursion and they weren’t getting much data on the other mode

1 Like

I was playing meltdown exclusively last night and today. Heaps of games. Don’t really want to play incursion, which contributed to me quitting. I notice that the playlists will be available in the full game, though, which is nice, though disappointing I can’t pick what mode to play anymore in the beta.

1 Like