Amara STILL way too op

Yup and you’re one of the 3 that always pops in with a boo hoo I can’t keep up with the Amaras make them worse so I feel better

4 Likes

Love this line.

3 Likes

Yet you spend time defending the character that makes content obsolete instead of talking in threads that request Zane buffs - because he works well enough for you?

Credibility lost, have fun lying to the rest of the thread to shift discussion away from an actual problem… Not worth my time anymore

2 Likes

Go ahead and go find a quote of me saying anything like that.

1 Like

I’m just saying all y’all crying out for nerfs will also be crying when they nerf something you like. If that loses credibility to me so be it. Crying earns you no credibility in my book either so we’ll call it even

2 Likes

Well I was playing Fl4k at the time when they nerfed LNT and GITM. I didn’t cry about anything, I went back to the drawing board and figured out how to keep my Fl4k viable. Then I shared some of the builds I discovered and advocated like crazy against all the ignorant people who kept saying he was now useless.

I started playing Moze specifically, after they nerfed Hex, on purpose, so I could find other viable ways to play her, which I did and shared. Only quit because IB kept crashing my game.

5 Likes

Funny thing is that even though I’m a casual player - I like games that present a challenge to me. It’s why I stopped leveling Amara at 28 - until they make her fun it’s not worth the time I have to invest in the game.

Also I think you missed my original point entirely - Zane doesn’t have ‘fun’ gear, so there’s nothing to cry about losing as he is the most consistently fun character to play. If they make him game breaking like Amara (lol how did that thought ever end up played in the forums) I’ll walk away from him as well until he’s fixed.

But apparently he’s already in the same boat in your mind so it’s whatever - have fun being ridiculous.

2 Likes

I’m not saying Tise that Bind needs to be nurfed what I am saying is it provides very strong utility and damage. You add in Fakegrasping it’s now gone past its niche and overtaken others. Amara has 12 different action skills. Having such a huge power and utility discrepancies make the others next to pointless outside of the player who is looking to challange themselves.

2 Likes

don’t worry fam, i’ll always cruise with ron da bear

3 Likes

Yeah I’m a Flak main too, and I went through that nerf, and that’s why I have an issue with these threads. I loved that build, I had fun with it and people whining like this killed it. Next it will be Amara. Then moze or Zane. When something gets gimped, a new meta will appear, and people will keep crying till every character is completely useless with mayhem off. Enjoy that.

3 Likes

We’er on the boodpath now. Gbx was a too light on the nerf of amara maybe go after her fakegrasp proccing anointments?

2 Likes

Hey Gearbox, people are having fun with a class that I don’t like to play, please nerf.

That is sarcasm, just in case some of you missed that, I actually don’t mind other people enjoying themselves and having a bit of fun in the game they bought.

10 Likes

@concepci.jose. that dude that kicked you saying you didn’t do enough work needs a ban. Sorry you a had a tough time, but chill! :smiley:

GBX already showed they don’t know how to fix OP things. They did some adjustment to Amara and Spiritual Driver in last patch but in wrong way. Instead of decreasing the damage output of SD, what they did was nerfing the Mindfulness skill and keeping the damage boost only to weapons (less build diversity). Which of course impacting every player who doesn’t use Spiritual Driver.
Do not encourage them to do more in this matter.

And for your mental health, go find some e-friends as suggested in previous post instead of playing with noob randoms.

6 Likes

Mecha Doom Squad Life!

2 Likes

I dont have a problem with Amara being the way she is rn, after all there always has to be a “best class”. What I have a f**kin problem with is the fact that Moze is so lackluster cuz of her wayyy inferior anointments and COMs…not to mention a few broken skills here and there. I know FL4K and Zane can actually be pretty decent but I just feel like outside of glitches and Tediore chucks Moze is just meh.

6 Likes

Ron! Him so much sexifying! Him does rockets go “FHSHOO, FHSHOO, FHSHOO”. Him shaking da earth with him mighty rod and staff of devine wrath!

1 Like

Amara was my first lvl50 and I’ve spent well over 250 hours of play-time with her, almost as much as FL4K and Moze combined. She had been on the shelf for a long time but after seeing what Driver could do, I pulled her out for some farming to see what all the fuss was about. Farming experience aside and Driver in hand I put a Barry Allen build together and… hated it!

Amara is just another mule for me now because I don’t enjoy playing her gimmicky builds any more. Sure she has options that don’t rely on fakegrasping but I find none them are as effective as Phasezerker/Do Harm, Driver/Mindfulness or my builds for FL4K and Moze. I have so much more fun with Red Fang FL4K or F**king EXPLOSIONS! Moze than anything Amara has to offer.

With all of that in mind, I do believe however, that fakegrasp Barry Allen builds and all of Amara’s other gimmickry deserves to exist and to those who use them I say, enjoy!

3 Likes

The guy kicking you off at the end had nothing to do with Amara. he was just a douche using an excuse

6 Likes

Host your own games and boot crappy Driver players…that’s what I do :smiley:

6 Likes