Amazon Shipping Dates

So my friend has bought me the CE as a late Christmas present, but we’ve not heard any news about the shipping date, other than the estimated 27/02/2015 - 02/03/2015. What dates has everyone else got?

I’ll be pretty gutted if I don’t get it on release day, I’ve booked time off work specifically to basically play this non stop for a few days :stuck_out_tongue:

This is my experience with this as of today:

Not yet dispatched
Delivery estimate: Monday, 2 March 2015 - Saturday, 7 March 2015

Gearbox newsletter
Homeworld Remastered Collection launches Wednesday, February 25th!
Experience the epic space strategy games that redefined the RTS genre

I suppose there are no lies, only unanswered hopes. Still almost feels like a Maury lie detector is fitting.

Same here. Still not a word from Amazon about if/when they’re shipping. :angry:

I ordered the UK version and just checked the tracking page. Hope this helps a little…

Dispatching now

Delivery estimate: Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Order Received - 9 November 2014 14:12

We are processing your parcel now. We’ll send you an e-mail when it’s dispatched. You can still request cancellation if you’ve changed your mind.

I contacted Amazon UK this morning about my order using their live chat. The person I talked with said that they have yet to receive the items from their supplier (Gearbox I assume) and that they would ship them as soon as the items arrived.

good that see that Amazon are consistent. So either…

a) they lied to you
b) they lied to me
c) they told the truth and only have some of the shipments
d) they got it wrong and you’ll be getting yours on time

My payment went through today and they are busy dispatching.
But I live in South Africa, so will only get it 6 March

Amazon says mine is delivering to me tomorrow, but had not yet shipped, nor have they prepared to ship, nor have I been billed. I’m so confused!

I just contacted Amazon US Support this morning and the service person told me that they don’t have the items yet. I too received the email earlier in the week about release day delivery, but after I checked my order this morning and it hadn’t shipped I decided to call Amazon. They said it will likely be delivered some time this week, but not for certain. That makes me very sad.

yep - just to confirm, mine has been dispatched and is in transit. They really shouldn’t give distribution hub details. Although it’s 1.5 hours away, I’m sort of tempted to go and ambush the truck

This makes me very sad as well. :frowning:

mine was shipped last night.

a thing to remember about amazon, you will probably not get it release day if you do not use two day shipping or greater. Also amazon my just overnight air delivery the parcel at no charge if it looks like they will miss their their delivery window.

I upgraded to 2-day a month ago to guarantee release day delivery (before they even sent out the email). So it appears some 2-day shipments in the US are going out, but others are not.

Thought I’d never say this… But yes! I just got billed!!!

Awesome folks, glad to see we’re all in the same boat! Fingers crossed it’ll be soon for us all. I suppose I’m just used to the expectation of Day 1 (and occasionally earlier) deliveries from Amazon with new games.

Mine shipped yesterday morning. It will be arriving tomorrow on the 25th. My checking account was charged. So i know it’s on it’s way.

As of 2 seconds ago, still nothing and they have no idea what’s going on. Really Amazon, really?

Just shipped from .ca ETA is the 26th on free shipping.

Mine just shipped, ETA tomorrow what sucks is… It’s just on the other side of town! Ughhgh!!! :slight_smile:

Same here. Mine’s only 3 hours away. In theory I could have it by tonight! I’d even be willing to go get it! In practice I have to wait until I get home from work tomorrow :-(. The biggest point of suck is that I can’t have it pre-load while I’m at work and be sitting there waiting for me when I get home.

The things we do for love :-/