Ambra and Beatrix art by BembiAnn

Hii, just wanted to share this art that my lovely friend did for me (bembiann on deviantart)

Beatrix’s smile is going to give me nightmares but I still love it :heart_eyes:

Edit: So the artist’s tablet broke after drawing this. Cancertrix strikes again!

27 Likes

People with creepy smiles are more interesting than just your regular neighbor. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for sharing that!

1 Like

Imagine if Beatrix was your neighbour. You’d wake up one day with half your organs gone :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Or wake up just as a brain in a jar. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

AMAZING! What a masterpiece!

My favourite character looks gorgeous! Hell they both do in a way (even more scared of Beatrix. Look at them teeth!)

I need more of this in my life.

2 Likes

Yes look at those fangs and they deny being vampires :smirk:

Zooming in on her smile was a bad idea. Goosebumps.

2 Likes

Seriously Gearbox, a silence on a skill is broken when it even affects fanart creators. O_o

2 Likes

She spread the good news to her tablet! Or maybe Ambra fried it as revenge for putting her with Beatrix.

2 Likes

Awesome, but where’s yo girl Deande? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

She already made a Deande for me a while ago :smiley: it’s the one I have in my avatar

2 Likes

She made that fantastic Phoebe piece a year ago
Amazing work
I hope she does more BB

2 Likes

:smiley: indeed! She’s making a Beatrix portrait for me soon but had to delay it because of her tablet breaking!

2 Likes

This is absolutely amazing! l can’t even think of the right words to express how great this. Your friend is phenomenal and I hope their tablet recovers. :frowning:

3 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

Wow very nicely done!

2 Likes

Updated first page with the realistic Bea portrait she made for me :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Damn it. I want to like this twice now but I can’t.

1 Like

If you are on twitter, you can like it a second time and then tweet it and then like your retweet :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not on twitter. I am of the mind set that the less social media is in your life the less stressful life will be.

3 Likes

words of a wise man

1 Like