Ambra cosplay from London MCM

Hey guys

Not posted in these (or any, really) forums before but long story short I spent a lot of time on my cosplay of Ambra, who’s one of my fave ladies to play along with Orendi and Thorn, and I want people to see it! Hope you like!

Also working on getting a retweet from Gearbox/2k also because I have no shame - if anyone fancies giving them a shout for me on Twitter I’d be super grateful! There’s another pic of the cosplay on the tweet too :relaxed:

Credit for the photo to my friend Tom Bridle - incredible photographer, takes pictures of space, great guy.

22 Likes

@MereAtGBX, @JoeKGBX, check this out…

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Super cool!

3 Likes

Omg yaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss!

2 Likes

I think I saw (and LOVED) this on Twitter, but if not, I LOVE IT! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ohhhhh WOW this is amazing!!! :heart_eyes:

The Cosplay as whole is just perfectly executed and I love all the detail you put into her headdress and the staff - truly badass craftmanship! :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks so much for all the kind words! <3 Means a lot, it was no picnic to make :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, loving how you’re basking in the light of the SUN :stuck_out_tongue:

Shame I didn’t go to MCM this time round as I would have loved to see it in person!

1 Like

Of course! :grin:

I’m thinking of making some improvements (so I can walk around without everything falling apart) and taking her to the next one in October - if you’re around at that one feel free to come say hi!

1 Like