Ambra's Current Situation AFTER This Nerf

Ambra, you got xx days off. Enjoy your life, we retire you from being a useful, “whatever” your role was.

Um, I kicked ass with Ambra, all the time, and I didn’t even know her extinction even snared. Don’t talk sh*t about my Ambra. She is amazing support.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that my point wasn’t about her ultimates cc. Leave my misunderstood Ambra alone.

Well now I’m just confused.

1 Like

Then what’s bad about Ambra that you’re trying to say here? She still kicks ass!

1 Like

Lol! I main Ambra and had zero clue it slowed. I’m 99.9% sure it doesn’t say the word “slow” anywhere on her cards or helix.

3 Likes

well make your thread make sense next time instead of posting odd BS with no clue on what the heck your talking about

1 Like

Good, that means this is not the place you should waste your time. Leave dude.

Be nice to each other, or soon there´ll be a mod with cute animal pics to remind of that! :heart:

Besides I red the Patchnotes regarding Ambra and noticed she got nerfed (again) -
what is your topic about anyways? The nerfs itself? Or Ambras role in team and how that is affected by the nerf? I´m just a bit confused by your post…

Please enlighten us. I really want to b*tch about Ambra. I want to make sure I know what your complaints are so we are on the same page.

No I actually trolled everyone. Anyway, I didn’t know that Ambra’s ultimate got a slow either, but I cannot understand why they are making changes on her that often. Okay, she is a close to mid range mage?, has some sustain, and a nice constant damage thanks to her basic attacks. She has no cc(without augments) and I didnt realize her ultimate had any. It would be nice if they didnt touch that fact, why remove if some players cant even see that there is a slow effect in it? I dont understand why they make changes on her kit, or try to adjust her role, as she already has one.

It’s good to be sure about a character play but patch notes says that they REMOVED the slow from her ultimate. They arent lying, I suppose?

I’m convinced they hate her. Although, she is pretty stuck up so I can see why.

3 Likes

I dont know. My very first impression before I played her was a mid to long range mage type support, but she is not. She is squishy, got sustain. Got a target lock? basic, along with 2 easy hit skills, and a shield to make her escape. This confuses me. Oh also life leech.

I think she’s top tier. Her mutations take the cake. Spam-able ranged AOE attack, one of the best knockbacks in the game, triple healing potential (fuel sunspots), etc. Not to mention her scorching strikes get 100% dmg boost when she’s full heat. Her survivability is off the charts too. Very hard to kill a good Ambra.

1 Like

Love her to death. Once she gets to level 7 in a match and has her legendary, plus a shield pen item, and the symbiote gauntlet legendary? Just sit back and…

Jump-jump basics-jump-spam solar-jump q jump-do ninja stuff-(dont forget use your ultimate at the beginning and drag them into its aoe!), pentawings.

1 Like

I’m one rank away from hitting rank 15. I should benefit the use of double exp event.

What is this Gauntlet legendary you speak of?