An Update For Battleborn is Rolling Out on PS4 Today, Monday June 5th, 2017

An update for Battleborn will be rolling out on all platforms today, Monday June 5th during a maintenance period from 10am PT – 2pm PT. This update includes character balance changes, various bug fixes, and more. Full notes can be found on our Knowledge Base.

For support with Battleborn, please visit http://support.gearboxsoftware.com.

10 Likes

I love you.

9 Likes

Lots of hugs and kisses from everyone

2 Likes

I’m just telling you right now you might want to reconsider giving Kelvin 15% DR against the sentry. I can dive with near impunity now.

1 Like

Daddikus … I LOVE IT!

3 Likes

I really don’t want to sour the mood. But I expected more than Bb following TF2’s example by adding hats.

1 Like

I KNEW IT!!!

2 Likes

Imma say what I think about the patch:

• Gali nerf is probably good enough from what I can tell, maybe reduce the wound on shield throw to 2 seconds?

• Boldur didn’t really get touched so he still absolutely dominates

• Pretty much everything else is great, I like the additions of flairs and finishers (or whatever they’re called)

• Orendi nerf (which I may have knew over a month ago) is good, will need to see if the Pillar radius is a bit small though, not too sure!

• I don’t like the fact that damage amp doesn’t effect the sentry, especially with priority target being quite useful against it

Honestly, this patch is really good other than Boldur!

Edit: More stuff to talk about

• I don’t like Montana;s Big Payback being capped at 750 dmg

Also, @JoeKGBX any news of a Lootpocalypse soon to celebrate the patch?

Another Edit:

• Alani nerf wasn’t too nice but she still should be strong, it will probably be okay!

• The Dragon buff was nice, I like it

• Big Daddy is gonna go HAM

5 Likes

Sadface

Also sadface

2 Likes

Not getting an overshield when using dash to escape will help a little bit
Should have removed the automatic rage activation though :unamused:

1 Like

Yeah just a little bit, but his survivabilty + damage are both still insane at the moment

1 Like

@Jythri didn’t you say there was a new title coming? (not Daddikus)

1 Like

There are some new titles as well, yes. We’ll give away some in the stream tomorrow.

11 Likes

Ah right i didn’t see them in the notes was all.

I’ll be sure to tune in then, don’t wanna miss out :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re keeping some surprises (even some big ones) for the Stream tomorrow. Keep your eyes wide open!

11 Likes

YOU JUST GOTTA BUILD EVEN MORE HYPE DAMN YOU RANDY!!!

I’m 50 minutes from downloading and you’re telling me there’s more to come…

I love you <3

5 Likes

I will fly out to your corporate headquarters and kneel before you, if offline story play becomes a thing…

3 Likes

How big we talkin’?

1 Like

Melka and boldur rework :joy: not what i expected.

Im rly rly sad with montana’s lvl 10… Request change name to small payback…

2 Likes

My face when I saw the Boldur and Mellka sections was probably sporting the most bewildered look I’ve ever had. It conveyed
"That’s it?"
and
"Fo’ realz?“
and a bit of
"Maybe I need to scroll up/down for the rest of it…”

I’m actually a bit surprised at some of the Balance changes, not at all what I expected. Not sure if they’re good or bad just by reading…that’s kinda weird. lol

4 Likes