An Update For Battleborn is Rolling Out on PS4 Today, Monday June 5th, 2017

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #21

I did this 3 times

(Hobbit Warrior) #22

Kelvin?

What about Montana and Isic who already melt sentries by mid game?

To all those who think backdooring is cheating or a dirty tactic. Wait til you see it now.

(Like the cereal...) #23

The path to Fedora Daddikus has been opened.

Also, loving these notes. Little sad about Alani. Everything pretty much makes sense to me. I like the anti-NPC buffs to Attackers and Defenders because it will encourage balanced teams to play the objective. Especially happy the activated gear pop-up bug has been squashed. :raised_hands:

(PSN ID Apophis_SunEater) #24

Since I don’t play them I would say they are terrible. Jk.

I know I’m going to get a lot of hate for this but I feel isic doesn’t have great synergy like a lot of other BB do plus his cc is a bit lacking so maybe he needs a little more something…
Let the hate wash over you.

Montana can rek but only if he can get his booty there and back without dying.

I’d also like to point out that Kelvin always does 500 damage per chomp to the sentry, even at level one and can GTFO better than most.

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #25

Chomping the Sentry is like his day job y’know?

that 15% DR from non-BB will definitely make Kelvin a lot better. Most of the damage I take as Kelvin is from Non-BB sources (Turrets, minions , and Sentries).

(Dm Wza) #26

A 21 GB update for PS4? Are you kidding me?
I just bought the game last week and 21 GBs was how big the download was. Know how long it took? Four friggin’ days!
Now you’re telling me I have to sit through it all over again? For an update?!

I’m wondering why I decided to take a break from Overwatch for this…

(PSN ID Apophis_SunEater) #27

Because overwatch sucks and Battleborn doesn’t.

(Dm Wza) #28

Overwatch never had 21 GB updates…

(Qmzn) #29

It looks like a nice patch. I support digital millinery in full, but the most enticing change for me is AI buff to Incursion sentries – I got so sick of watching laggy players simply walk into Mordor right past a sentry, especially while it was panicking over a single minion bot or some such.

Unfortunately, I still can’t see returning to the game, at least not yet. I don’t want to be a part of the 200-player cult on PC (the Kool-Aid they drink isn’t even name-brand), and if F2P lands without any sort of anti-cheat, then things only stand to get worse.

Sounds great for console players, though. At this point, it’s a harsh reality, but I’d say they matter most. Titles like Let It Die prove console F2P can work, especially if there’s cosmetics for sale. Maybe Battleborn will resurrect on Scorpio, who knows.

(I’m kidding about the PC cult, by the way. Don’t get your cultist panties in a twist. :smile:)

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #30

What is wrong with downloading content? You know you could let your ps4 downloading while you sleep.

Go back to overwatch and leave the download all night, not a big problem dont you think?

(Dm Wza) #31

The hell did you think I did when I first downloaded the game? I left the console running the entire time… and it took four days. Day and night.

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #32

Wow how slow is ur interner speed? Took me 108 mins to download it.

(Dm Wza) #33

Good for you?

(Luck_Mod) #34

Make sure you don’t have anything else running while you download, even in the background. I got it done in 30 minutes but I have 350 mb/s internet so… It would have been 10 hours if I didn’t shut down CoD and Crunchyroll.

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #35

Lol is not like u can blame the game for your internet speed :joy: thats my point.

(Dm Wza) #36

Probably something they should consider, hm? Not everyone lives in America or the UK.

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #37

I play korean mmorpg games, yes it takes longer, yes i have lag, but i decide to play that game because i love it.

Still not the game fault :joy:

(Dm Wza) #38

Oh, you play Korean mmorpg’s on a console, huh? That’s a neat trick. Also entirely irrelevant to what I’m talking about, but you do you.
Silly me, really, for daring to be critical of a game with its fanboys. Smh.

(Science triumphs!) #39

Dude you can’t blame a game for having a too high update size, no matter what game it is.

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #40

Pc not console, at this point i dont see whats your point.

You would be critical of the game if it was something about the game, not about an update.

If this update caused isseus like command menu not working or wierd frame drops i would link you to custom service.

But you are complaining about the download speed of an update.