An Update to Battleborn is Rolling Out Thursday, October 19th, 2017

(How much time do we have?) #309

Well I still need Macro Mist Me, but I’m not convinced it’s going to work (since it wasn’t listed among the bug fixes) What platform are you on?

1 Like
(PSN LucastheUniverse) #310

Did some testing with El Dragon in the dojo. I defintely know that clothesline has been nerfed. It’s slight though, just 28 points of damage when it’s maxed out. Dragon splash received slight buff of 2 damage when maxed out, not including aoe ticks.

I didn’t have numbers memorized for his ult, so I really don’t know about that one.

If the changes were this small to the rest of the cast, then I don’t see it changing much.

3 Likes
(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #311

I’m still downloading, can somebody show me what the 2 colorswaps look like for Kelvin? Thaaaaaaaaanks.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #312

@Moostacho tested Toby’s arc mines with a high skill damage build, and only got 75 damage a tick, down from 100-120+ … I’m taking it surprisingly well!

2 Likes
(PSN LucastheUniverse) #313

Ouch! And I’ve been trying to pick up Toby! Not so sure now lol

2 Likes
(Penguin connoisseur.) #314

Don’t bring Toby into this… Please… He is innocent…

2 Likes
(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #315

There was an autocorrect typo in there I missed as well, I meant to say “desiccated”

2 Likes
(Penguin connoisseur.) #316

I figured, haha.

It won’t affect the stun-mine Toby mains that much, because we use the mines for the CC instead of the lane clear. At lvl. 7, heartpiecer becomes the strongest lane-clear in the game, if you can line up the shots in lane. two shots, and all minions are gone. Slow-mines will get hurt by this for sure though…

3 Likes
(The Red Bar Observer) #317

I figured “dedicated corpse” was just a new term to refer to the BB playerbase

3 Likes
(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #318

…it was, but desiccated shows how the life has sucked out of the franchise.

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #319

Was this meant for me?

In other news…

• RIP Heliophage title
  • RIP lvl 10 Railgun (lost ~21% damage)
  • RIP lvl 10 Kreshek (lost ~22% damage)
  • Skill scaling sucks across the board for the most part
  • Etc…
4 Likes
(Penguin connoisseur.) #320

I’m more upset about the arc mine nerf. Triple Charge was never the superior choice, even if the knockback had it’s uses.

3 Likes
(Gerard HDZ) #321

Are these in regular loot packs or Magnus ones?

1 Like
(XB1: Abattoirista) #322

As near as anyone can tell, Magnus packs.

Though I won’t complain if proven wrong.

(PSN LucastheUniverse) #323

Daaayyyymn was it really 22% for thorn??

(Zstreet17) #324

Lmao sweet mother this patch is just a cash grab.

1 Like
(Natsume Ryu) #325

love the skins, taunts, and title banners! <3

like the minor changes in game so far! most casual ten mans tonight, 11/10 would play again! Usually i just spectate cause i feed so hard (im on wifi rn thanks to irl hating me) but i had fun playing tonight :slight_smile:

3 Likes
(Silverkhaos) #326

tbh, most franchises don’t really pick up steam until the sequels. Look at Witcher 3. I’m still surprised we got a Witcher 2 after the forgettable snoozefest that was the first one. Even Borderlands didn’t really pick up its steam until the second game.

I REALLY want a Battleborn 2. BADLY. But this time hopefully they try to actually MARKET the game. The main problem Battleborn had is nobody knew what the hell it was unless you actually happened to play the open beta.

7 Likes
(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #327

I booted it up…and deleted it after I looked at the skins and lack of changes

(face) #328

update-
the americans are always on.