An Update to Battleborn is Rolling Out Thursday, October 19th, 2017

(face) #370

yea try using my quotes in context. u took one quote towards one person and then paired it with a response quote to another and then tried finding a comminality between the 2. errrrrnt try again

0 Likes

(Kain Zilla) #371

There really is no need to fight each other here. We’re all disappointed, yes, but we’re better than this.

Back on topic.

Anybody have a clue on the damaged adjustments for Phoebe?

3 Likes

(Grippy) #372

No… sadly :disappointed_relieved:

0 Likes

(The Title Master) #373

You attacked the play style of the character he loves. Nemo commented on this saying it shouldn’t matter to you. Stop acting like a ■■■■.

2 Likes

(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #374

They removed the buffs to “the effects imparted by Phasegate” at R8. It’s now a flat damae increase.

0 Likes

(Deandes in crime ) #375

Well for what it’s worth I’m employing a tenique Phoenix taught me called not spending money. So far so good.

1 Like

(The Title Master) #376

No idea on the damage adjustments, but her level 8 right helix got changed from increased effects of phasegate to increased damage, so a fairly nasty nerf sadly :frowning:

Damn you @lemuren97 :joy:

0 Likes

(Grippy) #377

I’ll sadly probably go back to playing battleborn for like a month at most and then stop because, idk, I’m not trying to sound selfish but it’s not enough to keep me. I miss the feeling of reading the forums like when they released Alani. It was such a good feel and I want it back. I want the community back. :persevere:

2 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #378

I’ll keep alternating in and out of BB as long as I have stuff left to do. When it all comes together, it really is a fun game. No idea how the update will affect that view yet - download on XB1 was painfully slow, so I left it to itself and went upstairs to read a book. Hopefully it’s finished by the time I get home tonight!

1 Like

(Grippy) #379

Omg the skins are in magnus packs…
B6AB709A-EBF7-499D-9A0C-C3D953BC1595
I’m very disappointed :pensive:

1 Like

(Kain Zilla) #380

The way they describe it in the patch-notes, it sounds like this may have been the case previously and that it was just written incorrectly.

Wondering if anyone has any firsthand data.

0 Likes

(The Title Master) #381

Someone else may need to verify, but the helix used to double the duration of the slow field :confused:

0 Likes

(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #382

And also increase the duation of the movement speed buff by 200% (3s. -> 9s.).

1 Like

(Augustus Benedict) #383

Sounds like Battleborn alright.

0 Likes

(face) #384

nope, i actually just stated his general play style with every character-its literally how he plays everyone, and this isnt a newsflash-so i dont know what ur defending here

0 Likes

(face) #385

smart girl that phenix

1 Like

(PSN: The_za_27 aka scrub king ) #386

Did Oscar mike receive a Nerf to his damage?

0 Likes

(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #387

Then you didn’t see our Meltdown game where he consistently went into lane and tried to stop it from going in as Shayne & Aurox.

A fellow member of the community who enjoys this game as much as the next player. No reason to attack him for doing nothing wrong here.

9 Likes

(Kain Zilla) #388

Oh, if only I could like a post multiple times…

3 Likes

(Cheersploding as I type!) #389

Okay folks, that’s more than enough of the personal comments and anguish over different perspectives.

Best to not talk about other forum users. Thanks.

1 Like