An Update to Battleborn is Rolling Out Today (5/23/16)

(Brat316) #283

The only complaint I have from the updates is Ambras staff was extremely glitchy in pvp and pve. I had to continually reset her main atk in order to get it to do its health drain please fix cus she’s one of my faves.

0 Likes

(xstephenx) #284

Has anyone else noticed Alanis lore isn’t keeping track of each time you complete a task. For example I’ve played with Galilea for three games now and my lore still shows 0/5 played with Galilea.

Also what is up with Gearbox wanting us to kill Ambra 25 times again X’D

2 Likes

(MakeitRainRed) #285

Can we have a preview of new skins and taunts? Maybe not all of them but just to know what was added.

1 Like

(xstephenx) #286

It looks as if Alani was added in with her rotation of skins being the same as the ones you earn on each character as well as the basic color changes you see for most found in packs. I’ve only seen her 3 basic taunts to come with her but I assume there are 2 or 3 floating around in the Eldrid packs

0 Likes

(Tainosaur) #287

Cool , good to hear Australian matchmaking still sucks :+1:

0 Likes

(KamikazeZomb) #288
0 Likes

(Insanity Incarnate ) #289

I have a quick question are the physical shield characters supposed to have their shields block their feet even though the shield doesn’t visibly cover it? I’m asking bc the sparks from my bullets hit their feet but they don’t get hurt. I really never die against range characters when I pull it up same with other experienced players. Will this be changed soon of it’s not intended?

0 Likes

Anyone elses bots in private no longer displaying alternate skins? This dissapoints me. I enjoyed having random skins on teams.

Is this a bug or intended now?

1 Like

(Azure Maelstrom) #291

I’m having a problem in private matches where I literally cannot activate one of my gear slots.

0 Likes

(Lan) #292

Yeah, the bots only use the characters’ base skins now; makes it difficult(imo) to distinguish duplicate characters if there ever are any (plus those little sneak-peek views at skin/taunts for the characters was half of the fun).

1 Like

(Familyman2244) #293

Ok so reading patch notes the character legendary gear no longer has randomized values. That is great and all but what about those of us who already unlocked the character legendary gear (by completing lore challenges) and got stuck with randomly weak legendary gear? my montana legendary gives him 4% attack speed i mean cmon wtf?

2 Likes

(badguy5 on YouTube) #294

That should be fixed now.

All Character Legendaries should have gotten retro-active stat adjustments… to Average. Why not max? idk.

0 Likes

(badguy5 on YouTube) #295

Is anyone else getting frequent Desync since this update?

The little yellow triangle thing? I got it twice yesterday in 4 matches.

0 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #296

Didn’t see that, although I had two snap-backs due to lag, and at least one person in each game disconnected either during character selection or during the mission. Don’t know if it’s related, but apparently one of the largest providers of DNS services is undergoing massive DDoS attacks from rotating botnets atm, so you can add volume of traffic to any existing server issues :frowning:

1 Like

(Cast Iron Chef) #297

Lovely. So idiots with nothing better to do are trying to bring down the Internet again?

0 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #298

DDoS, DDoS never changes.

1 Like

(Drakyven) #299

That’s a cool idea for a new character!!! Like a blind professor X! strong text

0 Likes

(Mike) #300

Dear Gearbox,please be more thorough with the patch notes. After seeing it for myself and then confirming on the forums I’m disappointed that you leave out such important changes as reducing Ambras primary range and secondary damage. I play healing Ambra and that range change was a really unexpected and hard o work with change since now she can’t even keep up with walking battleborn while healing them with her beam. Such drastic changes simply can not be omitted!

1 Like

(Azure Maelstrom) #301

?? I only get yellow triangles surrounding exclamation points when I’m being target by a sentry or a turret.

1 Like

(Azure Maelstrom) #302

If you go into options, you can change team colors to make it easier to differentiate friendlies and friendly skills from enemies.

0 Likes