An Update to Homeworld: Remastered Collection is Rolling Out Today (6/10/16)

An update for Homeworld: Remastered Collection is rolling out today. This update includes various fixes. Full notes can be found below.

Homeworld Remastered Collection Update 2.1 Notes

As always, for support with Homeworld Remastered Collection, please visit: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com

9 Likes

Mods - added traceHOD command line to ease tracking down corrupt or invalid files.

all of my thanks

2 Likes

Noooooo, you’re too fast ! I was upgrading my mod for 2.0, oh well ^^ :joy:

Vaygr resource collectors no longer aspire to be archeologists

hahah, great one :joy:

Mods - ConfigFilter.lua - BasePath string allows specification of Player profile path for Mod data.

I suppose it’s the modification you were talking for I/O. Thanks @BitVenom :slight_smile:

facetAutoFOV - Command line property for use with facetCount to limit total horizontal FOV.

:+1:

3 Likes

A few minor balance tweaks are included in this patch too:

3 Likes

“Frigates and Corvettes now attack more consistently. (With Balance tweaks to account for this)”

You guys will like this one, now corvettes move while engage, it is not a full rotation, but now they actually dodge bullets.

6 Likes

Wow that was incredibly fast ! You guys are really really awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WOW! Great job on everything the last couple days.

1 Like

Hotfix Patch is out! Enjoy!

A huge thanks goes out to Cloaked and our other forum members for helping us flip this so fast!

9 Likes

@Burly Now just tell me when a patch will fix the horrible hyperspace button and I’ll be happy :stuck_out_tongue:

That was fast!

1 Like

Nice work all!

2 Likes

I hope to see more patches!

Chances for that happening are like 0.000000001% imho, since no dev has visited this forum for well over a year now.

2 Likes