An Update to the Battleborn Open Beta is Rolling Out Today, April 14th, 2016 (All Platforms)

(Influencer Guy) #1

An update to the Battleborn Open Beta will be rolling out today, April 14th, 2016. This update contains balance changes and bug fixes.

The update will be rolling out worldwide around mid-day today on all platforms (PS4, Xbox One, and PC).

Links to the full update notes can be found here: Battleborn Open Beta Update Notes 4/14/16

As always, if you need support w/ the Battleborn Open Beta, please go to: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com

(TachoTuesday) #2

Thank you Gearbox for your timely action and community consideration! I appreciate a company that actually cares about its clientele.

Just wondering if this is the extent of Beta updates we should expect, or if the team is thinking about one more before the beta closes?

(phiyaboi@yahoo.com) #3

THANK BASED GB…NOW I CAN TRY GALLY (and continue playing Dragon) WITHOUT FEELING DIRTY;) Look forword to unlocking Ghalt now as well! 5 or 6 more levels!

(Jacaithsolaris) #4

Looks good, wil have to see if I can bring gali back out occassionaly. Sad no Toby love, but I guess I shouldn’t complain since he’s not weak. I’m just greedy.

(Influencer Guy) #5

It’s hard to say right now. We’ll have to try our best to just keep you all posted as things go along.

(Sakaki Shizuma) #6

I’m gonna miss being unstoppable with galilea in story mode. any chance these changes only affect pvp?

Looks pretty good guys overall, although maybe a bit too drastic on a fair amount of changes, thanks! :slight_smile:

(Dr H0 H0) #8

I’m so happy with the nerfs to El Dragon. Hopefully the health nerf isn’t to big and the height on his dragon splash wasn’t nerfed to hard since it added to his mobility. Gonna try him when i get home and see if he’s more inline with the rest of the characters now.

(Z_Ryol [PS4]) #9

Idk how I feel about that Kleese buff, I didn’t think he was supposed to do much damage.

(Terryfiant2008) #10

wat time do u think the uptade will air

(Dr H0 H0) #11

I don’t know as it just says later today. I gonna take a guess and say within the next few hours or so.

(Opsis) #12

Good stuff!

(Unclaimedwalnut) #13

Maybe I’m not looking hard enough but any chance you know the file size of the update? I live in a very rural area and have a limit on internet just curious if I’m going to be able to continue to play. I hope devs take into consideration that some people have limits and are thinking about the quality of the code they are writing. Sorry for the last part. Just rambling about my 1% problem. I don’t get to play online very much and what little I do I want to play a good game like this one.

(sithian8) #14

It’s actually just a hotfix.

(Tilyas89) #15

I agree with all the updates but I don’t understand the El dragon hp nerf. He is already extremely squishy. Can you explain why this was necessary

(Dr H0 H0) #16

He was able to 1v5 mid to late game he just shouldn’t be able to do that.

Example below

(Stoikes) #17

I tried hosting a game/inviting a friend to a private campaign; would not connect, kept failing, any ideas what may be wrong?

(Dorkontherun) #18

Their are posts about it all day for some reason the servers are down and no one can connect and play it just sits and says searching for teammates

(Influencer Guy) #19

There’s no download as it’s just a micropatch. It will be applied when you hit start at the main screen.

(Influencer Guy) #20

This was a separate issue that we believe has now been resolved.