Ancient dragons of destruction

Anyone want to help beat the dragons of destruction on OP8? Join me
XXJAYXX001

can you elaborate on your method or intent? Meaning, do you want to farm them for gear or are you just looking to get the kill and move on?

Hey im stuck on killing them on normal mode because i am farley new to this game, may you pls help me kill them for the loot, my name is FluidSky9595

Hey im stuck on killing them on normal mode because i am fairely new to this game, may you pls help me kill them for the loot, my name is FluidSky9595

Wow, this is an old thread. 2017! Not on console anymore. I’ve moved to PC and only play on Steam now. I’d be happy to give advice or pointers.

haha sorry but yes do you have any tips, im using a sniper zer0 class and all i could do is barely 1/4 damage on 1 dragon. do you know what order or any guns that could help me?

first off, know that if you shoot a dragon in the air with an element, that dragon then become immune to that element. So, make sure you use a non-elemental weapon to shoot them in the air, to bring them down so you can smash on them. 1 at a time.

Everyone has their own method and tactics. I usually start with the green dragon. Bring it down and once it touches ground, use a lot of slag and unload on them. I’m not a Zero player, so I won’t be much help with gear or methods. But I can give some fundamentals. @Jefe is a solid Zero player. He could probably break it down better for you with skills and builds.

1 Like

Oh boy. Been a while since I’ve done the dragons with guns rather than melee. Or melee for that matter.

First is to get the strategy down.
Summon one dragon at a time to the platform by shooting with a non-elemental gun.
Slag, kunai and crit in the mouth.

Order doesn’t really matter but typically leave red til last. The others cause problems if left ; although green spawns adds for second winds. Don’t shoot red when it’s covered (see thumbnail from vid) as it will deflect your bullets back at you.

In normal mode your build should all be center tree to get kunai.

Gear is tough since you’re not at end-game. Lady Fist would be the easiest. Stalker COM (with Rising Shot) if using pistol , or Rogue COM (with Two Fang and fire rate and crit). Bee shield is dicey but effective. Otherwise anything with good recharge. I can’t remember if adaptive shields work in there.

Also, check thread dates. You requested help elsewhere from someone who posted 7 years ago.

2 Likes